+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Ciderhelm UI Information

I believe the map mod is SexyMap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhoram View Post
    I believe the map mod is SexyMap.
    Yes it is.

I actually dont know what I have to do, that Cider will upload his UI, but to be honest - I would sell him my girlfriend!

New minimap

In The Immortal video Ciderhelm has a very nice looking frame around his minimap. Does anyone know he made it look like that?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsLikeArmorPlating View Post
    In The Immortal video Ciderhelm has a very nice looking frame around his minimap. Does anyone know he made it look like that?

SexyMap - Addons - Curse

How did you unlock the Blizzard Chat Frame and move it down into the letterbox area?

You mouse-over the chat and then some tabs appear. Right-click the first tab and choose Unlock Window.

You can then drag it around and resize it by clicking and dragging.

thx! that took care of it!

mods

hey whats the mod on the bottom left of ciderhelms screen? the screenshot wherehe is running in VoA. Also whats the type of unit frames hes using id like to use it as welll, atm i have x perl and would like something new

Hmm i might have missed anything on this in the past 8! pages of ppl cheering and adoring your UI alot (and ofc i like it alot aswell since im a Viewport fanatic)

I was just wondering if anyone suggested using Classtimer for your sunder/devestate
    quickinfo.. personally i like it because it's barshaped unlike most debuffmods just showing timers which are hard to see in the midst of all the affecting dots/debuffs going on.

Not that you actually need them judging from your videos but its still a nice addon for keeping track of the simple things like shorttime buffs and debuffs that SBF provides

There's really no such thing as the perfect UI i guess.. if you have it all you want just that thing aswell and BOOM the memory goes thru the roof and lets not get started on how bad performance can be a surekill raidwhiper (specially if the MT and MH share the same line and keeps on getting DC'd)

What is the action bar on top of target and self frame?

The action bar consists of Shield Block, Last Stand, Shield Wall and potions, etc

Thanks.

alright ciderhelm...so in your sarth + 3d video you had your bag and mini info bar (i'm guessing you're still using bartender4) in a vertical position. i've been trying to figure out how to do that can you or someone else on this forum tell me pl0x?

/bt4 and see where it says bagbar and see if you can edit it.

for some reason i think it's actually being modified by pitbull cuz there is a bagbar option there, try checking that.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

what are cider's current keybindings and what addon is he using for the target debuffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    /bt4 and see where it says bagbar and see if you can edit it.

for some reason i think it's actually being modified by pitbull cuz there is a bagbar option there, try checking that.
    It asks you how many rows you want, if you try drag it around alittle (the meter that is, not the bag) it should gogogo into an row.
    Hybrid - Druid/Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Droih View Post
    It asks you how many rows you want, if you try drag it around alittle (the meter that is, not the bag) it should gogogo into an row.
    worked perfectly thanks

Trouble with pitbull

Hi
    Kudos to Ciderhelm for this thread, got the UI setup nice and clean, but I encountered one problem, and that is when I rightclick Portrait, mine or others the Pitbull config window pops up, same if I am trying to leave a raid.

Cant rightclick buy or sell..

Anyone else encountered this problem? Need help ASAP as I am active raiding endgame

Sincerely yours

Kapteinen
    DK Tank

I'll slap in a screenshot of my UI aswell Hope it's tasty.

Last edited by Kapteinen; 02-07-2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Inserting image
    Tanking gets you healed!

Quote Originally Posted by Animate View Post
    what are cider's current keybindings and what addon is he using for the target debuffs?
    Keybindings are fairly complex, I'll get them written down soon.

I do not see target debuffs at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I do not see target debuffs at the moment.
    Don't you have this mouseover thing in the Sarth3d movie? Looks like you check Demo Shout on Sarth at some time in the video.
    Supreme Gnomish Tanking since 2007.

Edit: Sorry i didn't see the response to my recent post before writing this... i guess this could clarify for you cider hehe

______

What Addon is Cider using to track his target debuffs (the meters to the left of the target's frame)

I'm not sure if it anywhere else, but i saw it in the 3dSarth vid and the Immortal Achievement vid.

If anyone could fill me in on what addon that is it would be really helpful because i really dont like the pitbull debuffs/buffs for the reason that they show mine which i dont want them to... X-perl handles their buffs/debuffs really well but i dont like the look and feel of it compared to pitbull

For a few days i tried using natur in place but it was totally suck imo... lol

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread