+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Ciderhelm UI Information

Ciderhelm could you update the original post with the mods you are using now if they have changed, ie Grid is being used now exclusivley etc. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khalimasmash View Post
    How did you get your Rage bar in the middle like that. I've looked through pitbull options and have yet to find a way to do it. i downloaded RageBar, but it's not as customizable, and can't make it match my pitbull bars. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
    From the looks of things, he doesn't have a 'self' box anywhere. It could very well be that with health etcetera disabled.

Of course, I'm assuming to the right of target is still target of target (which if you're tanking should always be you, minus agro-neglecting targeted boss abilities.)

Ok I know this is probablya noob question but i am adding alot of these addons right now and i love them but I added grid which i like but is there a way to get rid of the normal party display. I want to just have the grid there not the blizz party UI

If you've installed pitbull, there is an option under (Pitbull / Global Settings / Hide Blizzard Frames) to disable all blizzard frames.

what i will really like to know is what program you use to capture the videos, the quality is impressive

Liking the look and the feel of this setup you have here. I have one question, how were you able to change the font in the chat window? I can change the font on everything in my UI (using Fontain) including my chat entry box, but the output is still default. How do I get the output window to change fonts?

Here's my solution to the seperate rage bar thing in the UI. I'm using the target's target frame with just the rage bar showing nothing else(since being the tank the target should be focusing on you, it'll always show your rage bar). on a side note it comes in very handing when multi-tanking mobs. when tab targeting the mobs if the bar turns blue, or some other color than red(i think rogues is yellow, and DK's are a differnt shade of blue for runic power), i know i've got to get that mobs attention on me. when the blue bar turns to red, then tab to the next target.

peace

you could always just use the player bar and get rid of the health/name section

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    you could always just use the player bar and get rid of the health/name section
    i'm going by Cindehelm's pick of his new UI, and as you can see he's already using the player frame already.

Cider what is the addon that shows the bars directly in the middle of the screen, also what addon shows your health and ragein the middle of the screen. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrage View Post
    Cider what is the addon that shows the bar directly in the middle of the screen
    I am keen to know what the bar is with the health stone & health pot etc on it is.. Think it could be very useful. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 24hr View Post
    I am keen to know what the bar is with the health stone & health pot etc on it is.. Think it could be very useful. Thanks

bartender 4

bartender 4
    sweet thank you

Thanks alot man, whats the addon that shows his health directly in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrage View Post
    Thanks alot man, whats the addon that shows his health directly in the middle.
    pitbull

i'm going by Cindehelm's pick of his new UI, and as you can see he's already using the player frame already.
    Hes not. The 'rage bar' is his player frame. The bottom left bar is his 'target' frame and the bottom right bar is the 'target's target' frame.

Just display your power bar only inside your player bar and you'll have the rage bar he has.

so im having an issue w/ bartender4, i set up my bars, log out, and they are not where i set them to be, any help?

that's weird lilituu, make sure before you make bt changes go to the profiles and see if it's being saved to any specific template, even default is good.

then when you're done. /logout, don't just /exit, sometimes files don't get committed if you /exit.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

To add to Kazeyonoma: The files get saved when doing /exit, but doing for instance Alt+F4 (or any other abruptly exits, such as system restarts etc) will cause your unsaved settings to get lost. From what I remember, a /reloadui also saves the variables, so whenever you've progressed far in your UI setup, do a /reloadui (or the safe way: /logout) to ensure that your work is saved.
    Suddenly the Dungeon collapses!! - You die...

Alt+F4 is caught by WoW and it writes saved variables before exiting (well, I've never had it not write them, and I alt+f4 to relog while working on addons a lot). Reloading your UI also forces saved variables to write, and it's no different and no worse than logging out and back in
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

+ Reply to Thread