+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Ciderhelm UI Information

MikScrollingBattleText

Quote Originally Posted by Rocklizard View Post
    I do have a question i would like to ask you about one of your addons that I particularly like. What mod is it that shows the damage taken and given that scrolls to the left and right in an arc around the front of you?
    Miks scrolling Battle Text

Anyone know how to set up the health bar(not the numbers from digits) that Cider has here? The middle hp bar that has his hp and everything, I have mine at the bottom center but cannot figure out how to get it horizontal with the numbers inside of the bar. Can anyone help?

X-Perl is a lot more stable than Pitbull (at least for me). It is much cleaner and much more informative. I also use Dominos instead of Bartender4 just because I happened to find it first. Dominos highlights the borders of active spells and debuffs on the target so you can look at your actionbar to see what you need to apply.

I have major UI updates coming up. I'll make a movie w/ it to explain exactly what's up after it's all cleaned up. You should all enjoy it.

Updated:

Cider,

I'm wondering if you could share what you're using for macros in this setup. I see some keys that appear to be macros (showing macro name in Bartender I believe) and was just curious how you're handling your bindings.

hmm, what unit frames are you using there? Nice and Simple - Would fit my UI well :< Assuming thats your rage bar above your HS etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdemon View Post
    hmm, what unit frames are you using there? Nice and Simple - Would fit my UI well :< Assuming thats your rage bar above your HS etc?
    Still Pitbull, very customizable.

hmm, gonna have to swap out AgUF I think. Tell me though... can you see estimated incoming heals with Pitbull? :< (with AgUF, your bar fills green with an incoming heal (amount it fills is dependant on the heal being cast, as it estimates how much It'll heal for)). Kinda nice for knowing if you got a heal inc or so :<

Yes, Pitbull can do this.

Ok so In you naxx videos you have the nice and clean raid groups there on the left. I am using pitbull and cant find for the life of me figure out how to have that. I have this like giant raid groups thing on my screen. Also ppl are saying to see char portrait to go to all unit and other i am not seeing an portrait options there. I could use alot of help here

Kologa, if it's a more recent video you're going to be looking for the mod "Grid." I use it exclusively now.

Quote Originally Posted by Achtepa View Post
    what's used on your UI Ciderhelm to display the portrait animation ? i tried turning on portraits but it added a square box to the left. any help on making them stick to the top of the frame ?

Thanks.

if i remember correctly (on ag_unitframes) there is an option for portraits

then under portrait options u can set the type (3D, default, or i think "none" also)..
    to get the portrait on top.. side bottom middle.. i believe u have to set the order of your bars (health, mana, rage, energy, casting, etc) until the portrait end up where u want it

p.s. im at work so i cant really walk u through the steps but that should give you an idea of what u can play around with or even look for

Ok thanks I actually did end finding the portraits after playing around a little while after I posted this. Also so you use grid exclusively as your raid frames? Also one last question I am trying to setup prat which is great but somehow the way I have it setup up my text box when i git enter shows up in the middle of my screen how do I move the chat box entirely. I will be looking around but figured I would post here aswell

Hey Cider, going off on a tangent here but... that image behind your minimap... where did you get that image?

kgPanels2 to put it up?

thanks!

my UI is pretty dull atm...
    monkey see... monkey do...

I'm assuming you mean the blue around the minimap? Thats SexyMap iirc?

Cider,

Thank you for all the amazing threads and guides. They have helped out my guild beyond what we could have figured out on our own. You have the thanks of the Brotherhood! Keep the good stuff comin.

Hardboiled-Resto Druid-Alliance-Kilrogg

Hey Ciderhelm, how do you make your pitbull look like that?

EDIT: Nevermind! found it!
    For those who are wondering as I just was go

/pitbull --> Modules --> Portrait

then you just go down to

+Player --> Other --> Portrait

and if you want it to look like his just go from the Portrait menu just go down to Side and select Center then go to Size on the side and mess with it (i think it looks cool with the Height adjusted from Portrait all the way up to 12 :P )

Thanks Cider!
    Last edited by Ringo; 01-07-2009 at 09:17 PM.
    Tanks: Only we can take an arrow to the face and still live.

How did you get your Rage bar in the middle like that. I've looked through pitbull options and have yet to find a way to do it. i downloaded RageBar, but it's not as customizable, and can't make it match my pitbull bars. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

+ Reply to Thread