+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Ciderhelm UI Information

Quote Originally Posted by Achtepa View Post
    what's used on your UI Ciderhelm to display the portrait animation ? i tried turning on portraits but it added a square box to the left. any help on making them stick to the top of the frame ?

Thanks.
    The default setting for portraits in Pitbull is on the side of the frame. You'd have to go into the Pitbull config and change it to the part of the frame you want it on.

Caulle has an excellent Pitbull tutorial video on this site that might help show how to do it.

Ah Awesome!

Thanks alot.

Ciderhelm could you post a picture of your UI in raid please :-D /beg

you can see it in his videos no? :X

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

:X Your right, I hadn't watched any yet - only at work - Thanks :P

So I downloaded pitbull and love it. Only thing is i cant find a way to modify my pets window. Very annoying since im a DK unholy at that so i always have a zombie with me.

HI. How do you get your rage and health percent above your top bar like in the nax raid guide videos?
    pst Your Ui has inspired me to stop being lazy and to have a cool UI :P.

That's Digits by Satrina, it's stickied in the UI forum, Kungfu.

My UI is cluttered and looks like garbage (in my opinion) in the most recent videos. There's just too much. I'm going to rework the UI and hopefully get a much smoother video out shortly after.

Fourhorseman

What is the mod you are using in the four horseman encounter.
    The mod that shows the the health-bars of all of them on the left hand side.
    Is it raid targets ? from mods like CT / ORA2 etc.

Thanks.

Deadly Boss Mods, woggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    • No raid frames. Not sure why they're not part of the PitBull package I downloaded, or if I need something else, but I don't see health or mana bars in raids right now.

That's odd, I use PitBull as well and raid frames have always been a part of it. Bit of a pain to set up (thousands of variable settings) but they've always been there. They really need to allow you to save settings into a file so you can share with other people

Quote Originally Posted by gdsoccer11 View Post
    [/list]
    That's odd, I use PitBull as well and raid frames have always been a part of it. Bit of a pain to set up (thousands of variable settings) but they've always been there. They really need to allow you to save settings into a file so you can share with other people
    It did have them, they just weren't enabled. I didn't realize that at the time I posted.

Good Lookin UI there Cider.

umm just wanted to ask you what Mod you call that Green Enemy Cast Bar thing that shows up every time Kelthuzad casts Frosbolt?

Hey Cider,

EDIT:

lol first post removed because I'm dumb....
    What res you play at? I tried to do 140 top and bottom for the portview add on and definitely couldn't see enough of the area to do much. I'm basically using the same set up you are at the moment with a few changes made to combat text to make certain things (sword and board) more obvious and I'm using the Pitbull raidframes since they have cast bars. I had a quick question that might not relate to the topic. I see glyph of revenge but I'm not sure I saw glyph of blocking like I see on mine all the time :P. Did you just turn the warning off or do you use different glyphs? Just wondering because I don't think I've seen a tank yet without blocking and would be interested on the reasoning behind not using it
    Last edited by gdsoccer11; 12-07-2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by gdsoccer11 View Post
    [/LIST]

haven't used this option since early TBC days, but there is/was an option to share your "skins" that you have made in Pitbull - it's not an file but alot of texts that you could share, read through all options in /pitbull
    Hybrid - Druid/Paladin

Looked over all of Cider's addons, only one that I can't find is "Satrina's Digits". What is this?
    Certainty of death; small chance of success...What are we waiting for?!?

Check the Digit's sticky in this forum for that one.

Satrina's Digits is the addon that shows your health hovering right over the screen in just digit format. Here in the UI forums you'll see a thread about it, created by our very own Satrina =]

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I've updated my UI substantially. Archavon movie should have a running example. I'll try to update this thread ASAP.

+ Reply to Thread