+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Ciderhelm UI Information

Quote Originally Posted by GiSonata View Post
    I noticed that both Ciderhelm and Lore were using a new addon in their newer hard mode videos, in case anyone was wondering I believe it is:

Utopia - Addons - Curse

(I use the addon myself and was surprised that they do as well).
    No its called Auracle (De)buff Moniter

The black bars are created by "CBH Viewport". Atleast thats the addon that i use for that.

WTB an update from Cider. It's been almost three months now since his last post here, and almost six months since the last update to the OP which wasn't by him, and the original link appears to be gone. =/

So many people come here for his UI specifically because of the popularity of him and his videos and this is one of the most neglected threads on the boards. =/

WTB more Cider!! Don't blame us for enjoying what you do so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Chizari View Post
    No its called Auracle (De)buff Moniter
    In the Flame Hardmode kill Ciderhelm are using Auracle, in the IC Hardmode and Lore's XT Hardemode they are useing utopia. The addons are sort of the same but fills different needs, depending what you looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomiss View Post
    In the Flame Hardmode kill Ciderhelm are using Auracle, in the IC Hardmode and Lore's XT Hardemode they are useing utopia. The addons are sort of the same but fills different needs, depending what you looking for.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me Nomiss . I should have listed the specific videos when they were using it instead of just saying the newer hard mode videos and assuming people knew which ones I meant.
    Last edited by GiSonata; 07-18-2009 at 01:13 AM.

In your freya video, you have bars showing in the lower left of your screen that show the health of freya, and the 3 lashers that need to be killed at the same time. What might this be?

Which addon provides the "blabl spell" is now ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelnut View Post

Version of Ciderhelm's Recent UI

Labeled Addons

1. Satrina Buff Frame - configurable buff bars
    Download: SatrinaBuffFrame - Addons - Curse
    2. Grid - compact raid frame with various addons to effectively show raid members with various optional features (there are various addons you can download for it such as mana bars, just search for them)
    Download: Grid - Addons - Curse
    3. Aloft - enemy name plates, beyond WoW's version
    Download: Aloft - Addons - Curse
    4. Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) - timers and enemy health for fights like mimiron showing all 3 parts health
    Download: Deadly Boss Mods - Addons - Curse
    5. Auracle - Debuffs on target (sunder, thunderclap, demo shout, etc), buffs on self (shield wall, trinket, commanding shout, etc)
    Download: Auracle (De)Buff Monitor - Addons - Curse
    6. Pitbull Unit Frames - Unit Frames (Target, Player, Target's Target health & rage/mana)
    Download: PitBull Unit Frames 4.0 - Addons - Curse
    7. Bartender 4 (equivalent of Dominos) - Action Bars with the various attacks
    Download: Bartender4 - Addons - Curse
    8. Prat - Chat mod with various abilities
    Download: Prat 3.0 - Addons - Curse
    9. Omen - Threat meter
    Download: Omen Threat Meter - Addons - Curse
    10. Recount - Damage meter (also heals, interups, dps, etc etc etc)
    Download: Recount - Addons - Curse

If anyone notices anything else let me know and i'll add it.
    Hi! I'm new to the forums (if you count registering) but I'm not new to TankSpot.com. I use these videos constantly to keep up on my tanking. I really like this post Squirrel, but I have one question... I was just curious, what mod does Ciderhelm use that shows the Sword and Board icon whenever it appears?

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    Hi! I'm new to the forums (if you count registering) but I'm not new to TankSpot.com. I use these videos constantly to keep up on my tanking. I really like this post Squirrel, but I have one question... I was just curious, what mod does Ciderhelm use that shows the Sword and Board icon whenever it appears?
    its most likely ghost: pulse

Quote Originally Posted by squats View Post
    its most likely ghost: pulse

You were right! Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    You were right! Thank you very much.
    at 6 you see 6 spells displayed. but that is not pitbull... did you find out what it was???

Quote Originally Posted by magistratus View Post
    Which addon provides the "blabl spell" is now ready?
    MiksScrollingBattleText

MikScrollingBattleText - Addons - Curse

Hello Ciderhelm i where wondering if u could be so kind to Zip your WTF Folder/Addons folder so people could download and modify the UI after their needs myself i am not that good whis UI and i realy like the way your UI looks

i agree with you Sundances im bad at UI's aswell lol

In the Hodir video, Cider has an ability cooldown bar that resembles Watcher, but its style seems cleaner. Not sure if he is still using it. I've been thinking of adding something like Watcher to my HUD, but haven't been able to find the name of this particular addon. It is not on either list of Cider's addons, and it only appears in the Hodir video. Thanks in advance.

gief new ui plx!!

Released an UI that looks alot like Ciderhelm his Interface, its not the same ofc using different addons then him but give it a try and see if you like it

Pro Gaming Addon Compilation - 1920x1200 : WoWInterface Downloads : Generic Compilations

In the Hodir hardmode video
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQVwRko-b0o"]YouTube - TankSpot's Guide to Hodir Hard Mode[/ame] )

Ciderhelm has this really cool blue thingy around his map, any idea which addon that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphiel View Post
    In the Hodir hardmode video
    YouTube - TankSpot's Guide to Hodir Hard Mode )

Ciderhelm has this really cool blue thingy around his map, any idea which addon that is?
    That is an addon called Sexymap.
    The box said: "Requires Windows 98 or better.", so I installed Linux.

where can i get these addons?

cbh viewport
    carbonite

I cant find them on curse :/
    Also what addon is the one that shows the faces on your ten man eoe maly video that looked sweet

+ Reply to Thread