+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Ciderhelm UI Information

Thank you for your efforts so far to enhance the tanking spec experience so far CiderHelm, got only 1 question for now is how to split the casting bar for target out fo the main target frame [PitBull] and thank you.

Cider we all know your busy......but.......Could you plz upload your UI. Some of us are great at the game but crap at Add-on configs. How is the UI vid you mention coming along?
    I came, I saw, I tanked, I wiped my butt with a Rabbit! Thats how bears do it.

so i have been searching for a while in the forums and i cant find what i am looking for. In some of the videos there is an addon that flashes a large icon for Sword and Board when it procs . . .what is that addon

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    Updated:

Stil wondering what is the addon that gives seperate rage bar frame from the player frame :l

If you read the whole thread its in there somewhere.
    See if i remember it.
    The Rage frame is you only playerframe and is striped from all other information. The frame to the right with the name is targetstarget and show your health. Since you're tanking it should alwayse show your health.

If you're looking for an addon that show you rage bar i suggest Statusbar2, I dont know where you can download it, but you can find it in Caulle's UI pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post

That's how the new UI is looking so far.
    WTB your UI package!

Pratt Question

Cider I was curious as to how you set your prat(or other) chat add-on to be moved down in the viewport?

Quote Originally Posted by Antioch View Post
    Was hoping someone knew how to make it so that Auracle mod would only activate during combat. It's aggravating to otherwise have little icons all over my screen that are useless out of combat!
    In any new window (not tracker. window) you can set when it's shown or when not. Just uncheck 'Out of combat' (or check 'In combat' -- dunno) and it's done!

Cider's chat log

Hello, I was curious as if anyone knew how to move the chat window down like ciders in the picture above? Whether it be Prat or another addon I would appreciate it if someone could help

Quote Originally Posted by Lionor View Post
    Hello, I was curious as if anyone knew how to move the chat window down like ciders in the picture above? Whether it be Prat or another addon I would appreciate it if someone could help
    In Interface config uncheck "Lock chat Settings" next time you mouseover the chat window youŽll be able to unlock the window with right click and move it and/or resize it. Hope it helps

Bartender Scale

Another question I was just wondering what scale his action bars were set too? that is if anyone could guess

WTB update! It's worth more TS donation money from me fo sho!

I have a addon called move anything you download from curse that allows you to move the default blizzard frames and other things i combined that with bartender4 to make my setup

Quote Originally Posted by Bodbod View Post
    how to split the casting bar for target out fo the main target frame [PitBull].
    Step 1.) Disable the PitBull castbar
    Step 2.) Download Quartz

Key Bindings?

Hey Cider.

I love that UI, and I've been working on something like it myself. I only have a couple of issues as a druid.
    (first I'd like to say that I haven't read the whole thread. So if this is posted, please send me to where it was posted)

Bartender:

The main issue here is that i got my forms ofc. When i change, i can't seem to make the key bindings change too. And tbh. I don't wanna change KB's each time I switch forms, cause i do that alot.

Also, about dual speccing. Here too, do my keybindings not reset(so i can change em) or change to what I've choosen.

- Any help here?

/ Troid

sword&board

yes sorry ive read through the froum and i couldnt find it but what addon is it that yuou use that shows the sword and board procs i play a DK at the moment but im leveling a warrior tank on the side and it seems to be really useful

Quote Originally Posted by Krislen View Post
    yes sorry ive read through the froum and i couldnt find it but what addon is it that yuou use that shows the sword and board procs i play a DK at the moment but im leveling a warrior tank on the side and it seems to be really useful
    this has been asked for a LOT. it's Ghost Pulse btw

Can ANYONE That get close to Ciders UI upload it on wowint or somewhere, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread