+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Ciderhelm UI Information

Thanks with your help a figured it out

Cider - have you skinned your buttons with anything in bartender?

I cant seem to get them to look like that - I've installed Buttonfacade which allows me to change the standard Bliz spacing and look, is this what you use?

Love the site and many thanks for all your hard work

Choop

Just ot viewport and my agro holding ability is gonna increase alot since i am a ability clicker instead of buton pusher. thanks for clueing me into that add on cider.

can someone tell me how Cider got that nice matte brown for his health bars in the 2nd screenshot?

and yes i know its only brown cause he's a warrior :P i just want that matte finish

is there any way we could get a direct download of cider's interface/wtf folders? it's not that i'm lazy, but i've put in a lot of effort on my interface and i seem to be getting no where. or perhaps someone with an interface modelled after his could post one up? ty

also, whenever cider references his addon explanations to his movies, where can we find these movies? i've watched a couple of the fight explanation movies and i didn't notice anything come up about addons or interface.

oh and one last question, it doesn't seem like you have a Target of Target bar w/ your pitbull, how do you make sure who all the aggro is on?
    Last edited by holland11; 04-10-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Success! Digits is nice, but I find myself only looking at the rage, not the health. The viewport is very spiffy as well, I was a bit skeptical but I'm liking it so far (being able to easily read all chat windows is ftw).

If anyone can't really figure out how to make it I can upload mine as it's close (not exact) to Ciders, if that's alright with Cider

Being a fan of making my UI's, it was a cool challenge to try and recreate someone elses from scratch

The matte brown is just using a different texture. I'm using the texture Armory from the SharedMedia addon on WoWAce. As for the Target of Target question, I'm pretty sure Cider did/has the two bars in the middle as Target and Target of Target. His actual frame is hidden somewhere I think. From previous videos that's what it seemed like anyway.
    "The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it."
    -George Orwell

Cider, I'm trying to figure out which font you are using for MSBT.

Thanks in advance.

mods

Hey Cider, what mod are you using in the most recent videos thats the red and white bar that sits above your action bars. Also is there a guide some were on how to set up health bars on grid like you have?

the health bars are Pitbull, he just modified them heavily so that there is only a health bar and the words are positioned outside the bar. I suggest you get Pitbull and play around with the settings.

blackpandemic - mate, what 'skin' or Button Facade are you using for the bartender action bars~??

Cheers

Choop

Hello everyone, i would simply like to ask what are the addons that are used from this screenshot. Cinderhelm's character bar with half of the face showing, the party members below and everything else.

Since 3.1 came out today, would these addons be a problem to install ?

To my knowledge the half face character bars are from Pitbull if I'm not mistaken, I can't tell you for sure atm though due to being away from my computer (I miss you baby! I'll be back soon!). But I'm currently working on building a new UI in my head and from my research it's Pitbull.

the unitframes are indeed pitbull. There's an option to place the portrait in "top" or "bottom" position, as opposed to left or right as normal. It will result in what you see here.

For a full list of what Cider's using, read the first post.

I know for a act all the major ones are currently updated for 3.1, or will at least work with "load out of date addons" checked.

I just noticed that Ciderhelm's new UI lacks black bars on top and bottom. Has he given up using Aperture?

Would love an update on Ciderhelm's UI. For example, his new unitframes (can this be exported for us via Pitbull 3.0 so we can import?).

The Pitbull frames are fairly easy to configure. Just set Player to show only power (not health/cast) and set Target/ToT to look like 'normal' bars. I've uploaded the version I posted in the screen above on WoWInterface (Fleischmann UI (1440x900 (Widescreen)) : WoWInterface Downloads : Generic Compilations) if anyone is interested (design credit to Cider of course).

@Choop I just used the Zoomed skin that comes with Bartender4.
    "The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it."
    -George Orwell

What add-on makes the raid icons look like that? If its pitbull, which options should I be changing?

In the Malygos video the raid unit frames were just simply Pitbull. You can configure the raid frames so that they are identical to any other unit frame, with portraits and all. If that's what you were wondering hopefully that helped :]

Since I dont have access to WoW and I haven't for about 3 weeks now, I'm running off memory but to change it go to the Pitbull config window and go to Raid. Fiddle in there, like turning on Portraits and just make the HP and rage/energy/etc. bar bigger until it looks like a regular unitframe. Portraits might be a seperate option, you might have to go into the category that shows all disabled options and enable it.
    Last edited by Reparation; 04-19-2009 at 11:23 PM. Reason: added how to change it
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer
    I would love to meet that blacksmith that figured out how to make a dress out of plate armor. Must be the most talented blacksmith in the whole world....of warcraft.
    http://mattflips.net - http://aesinv.com
    http://a3sdesigns.com(coming soon)

Hey Cider! You have changed your UI according to the Deconstructor Addendum video.

I see nice red, horizontal HUD bars now. What are they?

No more viewport or sexymap or even omen threat meter.
    Just grid, bartender and some buff bar addon.

Hello Cider! Is there any chance for you to upload your current UI ?
    I've seen it on the Ulduar vid's and it looks ace!

Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread