+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Learning From Our Experiences

Thanks for the kind words!

There will not be a second holiday-specific podcast. The second podcast of this nature is still planned and outlined and will be out when it's ready, though the holidays and stress of prepping for raiding has had me tied down over the last month. Such is life.

That was really inspirational Ciderhelm! Keep them comming!

Only just found this forum section, the podcast caught my eye immediately, want to say how interesting and inspiring a listen it was. Nice to hear more about you, you have a very unique backstory which contains a lot of key values, interesting also how you turned your life around and always kept your moral values and a positive outlook.

Fantastic podcast, wouldnt be out of place in any philosophical(?) forum, you mentioned a guild relations podcast, has that been forgotten or have i not seen it yet.

Amazing podcast.

Really sent shivers down my spine listening to this.

Ciderhelm, this brought back memories of that day, and what you said about the marines. I remember what i was doing. I was just driving around when i got a phone call about it and i was just in disbelief. The thing that made it more unbelieveable is that i just enlisted into the Marines the day before 9/11. I enlisted out of Pittsburgh. It was a two day process with the asvab and medical. We stayed the night over on the local airbase in Pittsburgh and no kiddin, was the 911th airlift. Its just an odd thing that all of those tied together.

I definately loved your stories with the marines and boot camp. I so know what you mean by all of those stories. I feel for you for all of what you said. I dont know who things are for you now, but I definately wish you luck in all that you do and i hope the best for you and everyone else for that matter. Take it easy.

I listened to this podcast for the first time today. Your soul-baring was inspirational and introspective, it made me think about a lot of my choices in life too. There is much I can relate to, and it's very brave of you to put yourself out there like that.

Best wishes in all your endeavors.

Keza
    "serious walnut- crunching ass power" from: Merry Christmas, Bob, By Chris Shugart

CAPTAIN ON DECK!

your story had some fun and some really sad moments. thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us. keep up the good work

I put off listening to this podcast for a bit and Im happy I finally did.

Thank you
    My lack of proper signature actually is a proud minimalistic stand

That was a great podcast Cider. I could relate to a lot of what you were talking about in and out of the game. Thank you.

This was definitely an amazing story. I connect with this on such a great level. Thank you Ciderhelm this was an inspiration. If your current career falls through you could definitely be a motivational speaker.
    Healers are a tank's best friend.

Excellent podcast Ciderhelm

+ Reply to Thread