+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello? /echo

Hello? /echo

Wow, kind of a ghost town here, eh? I'd like to introduce myself and offer my help to anyone who might want to pester me.

Hi, my name is Morgan, I am by no means 'hardcore' but I am competant. My primary character is Esvachel on Feathermoon, a Holy Priest. Pre-patch I ran around 2.5k bonus healing (buffed) and have some T6 experience, post patch I am at ~1.3k spellpower. I have played with a mainly holy/disci build since BC after being PI for pre-BC. My current build takes advantage of Searing Light, Surge of Light, and Spirit Tap for solo/grind/leveling. My current build and gear sees me at about 1k dps...

My secondary character is Solvachel, my prot paladin tank. He is slightly less played and less egared than my priest, with a spread of gear from Kara and Badges. I feel that he is about where a large majority of Protadins will be come release, if not a little worse off than some.

I've healed and tanked in raids, and have worked with other tanks and healers to coordinate between the two. I'd like to think that if you have questions I might just maybe, be able to help.

Cool.

My main (now) is bronto of spirestone - Prot warrior. My t6 alt, tyl of spirestone, healed TBC from kara to illidan. Much more geared then bronto, but not as played.

Have any questions? Just ask. I'll try to be helpful.

not so much quiet, but... brand new? lol

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

sssshhhhhh........be vewy vewy qwuiet. I'm hwunting heawers.

Welcome Healers! It's good to have you.
    I. Am. Warrior.

just as a random question.

any healers on korgath horde wanna group up for non-stop instance grinds to 80?

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Kaz is going to live on a c@#$ induced sugar high and play for 4 days straight till he dings 80

Quote Originally Posted by Tattman2an View Post
    Kaz is going to live on a c@#$ induced sugar high and play for 4 days straight till he dings 80
    What's the problem with this? I have 2 days vacation and 16 liters of mountain dew reserved for the occasion.
    I. Am. Warrior.

I have been browsing these forums for a while, its good to see some other healers around.

I have a paladin name Questionable recently transfered to Draka to join up with fellow co-workers. I have been Holy from Kara to several BT bosses (personal life caught up and I had to take some time off from wow). I'm in mostly t5 gear. Now I'm mostly a PVP healer... I just can't get enough.

If anyone on Draka needs a healer let me know.

I'm a huge fan of Holy and can offer up some advice that I have learned, but I am always looking for good tips on the paladin class.

Mero - you forgot the hot pockets, crash cart, and the subscription to weight watchers to follow shortly thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by EsVachel View Post
    Wow, kind of a ghost town here, eh? I'd like to introduce myself and offer my help to anyone who might want to pester me.
    Welcome! Though as Kaz mentioned, the Healing forum was only opened today, so not really a ghost town. It's actually gotten more posts than I expected.

Well, if this is an introduction thread here goes:
    Hi, I'm Orcstar and used to play a restoshaman. I have healed from Karazhan to Illidan. (Which we got down 2 weeks before the sunwell patch.) After a few tries on Kalecgos, sadly the guild disbanded.
    After that my alt: Meneerkoe the protection warrior became my main.

Want any questions or biased views about healing and/or shamans? => Shoot.

Hello as well!

I play a CoH/IDS Priest on Akama, Otmar of Acquired Taste. Hope to contribute to a new healing community in some small way.

I have always been a healer, from pre-wow times. Healed from kara to SWP go go go...
    No tanks though...

Well, since we are introducing ourselves...

I play a restoshaman alt.. lvl 62 and have healed Ramps, BF, and SP :P

All kidding aside, I find healing nearly as much fun as tanking. I've tanked up to ZA on my main (I know, not terribly impressive, but not bad for a non-raiding guild). You have to be on your toes just as much (in the 5 mans anyway...can't wait to try the 10s anf 25s).
    Last edited by Korvid; 10-31-2008 at 10:40 AM. Reason: spelling, as usual

+ Reply to Thread