+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good ol' BWL trinket

Good ol' BWL trinket

Is it just me or is [item]Styleen's Impeding Scarab[/item] now insanely good for warriors. I just picked it up again yesterday since it dropped and all, but now I'm looking at it and this thing is beastly!

Am I wrong in thinking this should now be used in most of my gear sets for right and and probably though to 80. Am I missing something or is a lv60 trinket really that good now?

wow that is nice, so many good stats on one trinket. I need to get that.

it was always godly, before any patches :P but yeh, even more so now that BR and BV got even more value :>

Styleen's has always been sexy, wish I had one =(

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I prefer coren's lucky coin and gnomeregan auto blocker

Yeah, I'd stick with Stam/Def trinkets for tanking (Commendation, Scarab, DM: Vengeance, Shadowmoon Insig if you have it), and Autoblocker/Coren's Coin for soloing/aoe tanking.

Scarab is a nice piece if you're trying to break through to 102.6% so you block everything.

Agreed. As a absolute trinket wh**e I find not better combos than either Shadowmoon Insig/Commedation or Pocket Watch for tanking. Coin and Autoblocker for any, i mean ANY non = level heroic or raid boss.

I like that BLW scarab just for the fact that it adds some defense on top of some threat from block value (not much but some) and block rating. In the world of trash it is nice to put on some dps gear and still have some decent def. Doing a BWL tonight for achievements for guildies, maybe I can get lucky and get it just for the sake of having it.

+ Reply to Thread