+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vigilant - New and imo best Vigilance tracker.

Vigilant - New and imo best Vigilance tracker.

I have never found a Vigilance tracker that has quite suited my needs. I wont list them but the ones available prior to today were quite buggy, and non-reliable. If your target died, or left the party. You wouldnt know.

Rejoice! For there is hope, and it has a name. Vigilant.
    A terrific new customizable mod for tracking vigilance. I am very pleased with it and would never use anything else. I fully support this and think it will help any tank who uses it. Especially in guilds with multiple warrior tank corps.

Oorag.

WoW AddOns - Vigilant - WowAce.com

Vigilant - Addons - Curse

If you don't want to clutter your screen with another extra bar you can use Power Auras (which is really nice to have anyway), too.

I created a rule active when raiding or in group and showing a big vigilance icon if no one in my party/raid is buffed.

Don't suppose you have a export of this or a picture of the configuration window. Still trying to get it to work and it is not working yet.

NM I think I finally got it to work right. This is what I came up with:

Power Aura Export:

gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Warrior_Vigilance; size:nu0.5; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu300; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:botrue; texture:nu1; DurationExpired:bofalse; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; soundfile:st; owntex:botrue; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; TimeShown:nu0; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; StackCount:nu0; InactiveDueToState:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:botrue; customsound:st; combat:nu0; randomcolor:bofalse; inParty:botrue; aurastextfont:nu1; id:nu11; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; spec1:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; stance:nu10; inRaid:botrue; spec2:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; anim2:nu0; buffname:stVigilance; begin:nu1; off:bofalse; texmode:nu2; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; party:botrue; finish:nu1

I use Yatba for my vigilance tracker (Xav's idea) and it seems to work wonders. You can set it up so you can see who all in the party has vigilance on them (if you run more than one prot warrior) and it shows when they leave the party and when they die. Very nice mod for it.
    [2-07-08 08:57 AM] Enelrad: hahaha, that and you're ugly! Ugly tanks tank better
    [3-19-08 02:23 PM] Enelrad: Im really a 12 yr old boy from GA
    Notice: You are currently banned from the shoutbox.

I use Warrior Vigilance Tracker. Looks like just about the same thing.

Warrior Vigilance Tracker - Addons - Curse
    - 03giant

Great addon, thax bro

I've always run Grid and have recently been using ForteXorcist constantly as well. With these two things, I can see if my vigilance target is alive or dead. Since I always know whom I have put vigi on, and I see their box on grid is dark, I simply glance at omen(all while spamming buttons as usual) to see who is climbing the threat meter(mages mages mages), and find them on grid. I usually know where the normal culprits are. Vigi is on my 3rd hotbar somewhere easy to click.

My over-obtuse point? This addon is a bit superfluous to just being "Vigilant" yourself. I'm sure there is some good functionality in there too but I can't see a real point of this addon. Especially if you run with the same group all the time, you know who is going to be climbing threat and you know where they are probably going to be on grid/raid-frames.

I know no one has posted in this thread in a while but I recently found:

Broker_Vigilance - Addons - Curse

I think most everyone uses a data broker compliant bar for information purposes these days and this is a great way to track vigilance without taking up any extra screen real estate outside of the bars you already have available to track information.

+ Reply to Thread