+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitbull - Video Tutorial

Just sign up to thank you on your video.

I had pitbull already but was bamboozled by the many options. Im still getting used to my new ui hehe.

What was the name of the addon pack that allows for more skins on bars ect?

Quote Originally Posted by Moarphine View Post
    Just sign up to thank you on your video.

I had pitbull already but was bamboozled by the many options. Im still getting used to my new ui hehe.

What was the name of the addon pack that allows for more skins on bars ect?
    It's just called SharedMedia. It's an Ace Library.

Ah Thanks.

Is their a way to only show my group when in a raid. At the moment I've just got all groups but my own disables to avoid the twenty unnecessary people clogging up the screen.

Thanks for the responses.

I just want to echo the thanks Caulle, it gave me a good spot to start to work on creating my UI. still some things I want to figure out but I'm sure in time I will get them down too.

Kel

Quote Originally Posted by Moarphine View Post
    Ah Thanks.

Is their a way to only show my group when in a raid. At the moment I've just got all groups but my own disables to avoid the twenty unnecessary people clogging up the screen.

Thanks for the responses.
    Only way you will be able to do this is to just disable the raid group completely, and then uncheck "hide party frames in raid"

Hi, I was wondering how I can import your lua to my addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohann View Post
    Hi, I was wondering how I can import your lua to my addon?
    http://www.methart.com/chaos/gaets/caulle32.zip
    That's my latest UI pack, you can grab the frames from there.

Was wondering how Ciderhelm got the percentage above his healthbar... not sure where to find that option from within Pitbull.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellscream View Post
    Was wondering how Ciderhelm got the percentage above his healthbar... not sure where to find that option from within Pitbull.
    It's a separate addon actually called Digits.
    http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f120/...p-display.html

extra target frame

I am healing now and find the visual heal tool very usefull when it comes to overhealing. Next to that i have a HUD and am used to the portraits on my top left of the screen. I tried to place them below my hud but that just confused me.

So i am wondering is there an option to add an extra target frame to my screen. This way i won't have to install the visualheal addon itself and still have the tool close to the middle of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Impassibilis View Post
    So i am wondering is there an option to add an extra target frame to my screen. This way i won't have to install the visualheal addon itself and still have the tool close to the middle of the screen.
    Unfortunately, no. There's no option anywhere within Pitbull to create additional frames. Best you can do is just use the focus target as the extra frame you want.

Sorry if this is a thread necro, but I've having some teething problems with Pitbull. It seemingly refuses to save how I set out my UI. Whenever I log out or exit the game and go back in, the UI has reset itself. It's getting very frustrating when I have to redo the whole effin' thing everytime I log in.

Actually, ignore that. It's working fine now!

Dismissing MC target with Pitbull enabled

Hi there I am still new to customizing my UI and have been reading tankspot guides etc incl this one which helped a massive amount. I have my UI looking nice now but have one issue with not having the option to dismiss the MC on Instructor Razuvious in the DK wing of Naax.

I have managed to sometimes time it right so the MC comes off auto and i can get it back on in time to taunt him back to me but sometimes this also fails. Before changing my UI and using pitbull & bartender etc I could simply right click the MC targets bar beow my character bar on the top left to dismiss it then click to get the MC going again.

Can anyone tell me how i sort this? I've looked but I am struggling and dont want the raid to wipe as a result of my changing my UI and loosing MC on the target at the wrong time.

Thanks in advance.

Make sure Player Pet is enabled, then right click on that unit frame to dismiss the student.

Couple of things:

1. All of my text in the bars is replaced with "Unknown tag" followed by it's variable (name, health, power, etc). Also, for health and power, the bars will not update, staying at 100% for the duration of the fight, then updating to 0% once target is dead.

2. I'm a DK and for some reason the standard Blizz rune icons are still floating up in the top left corner. I can't hide or move them.
    *Disregard #2 here, I just added RuneMover and moved them off screen.*
    Last edited by Sammæl; 01-31-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammæl View Post
    1. All of my text in the bars is replaced with "Unknown tag" followed by it's variable (name, health, power, etc). Also, for health and power, the bars will not update, staying at 100% for the duration of the fight, then updating to 0% once target is dead.

2. I'm a DK and for some reason the standard Blizz rune icons are still floating up in the top left corner. I can't hide or move them.
    *Disregard #2 here, I just added RuneMover and moved them off screen.*
    1. When did this happen? Was this from a fresh install? Or after an update? Are you using someone else's saved variables? All those "Unknown" variables are from bad dog tags, but it's happening on every frame so unless you wrote editted and wrote bad tags yourself I'm not sure what would cause that issue. I almost think you just need to completely delete your saved variables at this point and start from scratch with that many errors.

2. Pitbull has not yet been updated to incorporated options for DK runes unfortunately. So yes you need something additional to move/modify them.

Action bars?

What are you using to get all the info on the top of the screen as well as all the action bars located at the bottom of the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    1. When did this happen? Was this from a fresh install? Or after an update? Are you using someone else's saved variables? All those "Unknown" variables are from bad dog tags, but it's happening on every frame so unless you wrote editted and wrote bad tags yourself I'm not sure what would cause that issue. I almost think you just need to completely delete your saved variables at this point and start from scratch with that many errors.
    I'd never had Pitbull before this install. I initially downloaded and installed Pitbull3, and had the tag and bar error, so I tried Pitbull4 and while I -was- getting both good tags and animated bars, the functionality was WAY below earlier versions, so I switched back to PB3.

I'll try nixing the SavedVariables file and restarting
    Last edited by Sammæl; 01-31-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Ok.
    Cache and WTF folders deleted. Pitbull3 folder deleted, freshly downloaded and reinstalled. Restart WoW and.....nothing. same errors with bad dog tags

**Edit: Found the problem. The version of Pitbull that is on wowinterface is fuxxored and missing 50% of the files.
    PitBull Unit Frames 3.0 - Addons - Curse <----Works just fine.
    Last edited by Sammæl; 01-31-2009 at 11:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread