+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sacrificing Stam for Stats Concerns

Sacrificing Stam for Stats Concerns

So, I'm not a hardcore raider, I only do up to ZA, now that it's nerfed.

496 Def, close to 16k armor, and only 13k hp.

I feel like this is too low, and I've come close to biting it a couple times to the point that I'm a bit concered that this isn't enough stamina.

However, I like to stay a little above the 490 threshold; I try to stay around 500. I don't know what it is about that number, I just seem to notice an improvement... call me crazy.

So, I'd like more stamina, but I already have the stamina enchants, all I can really give up is gems. I've read on tankspot to not worry about gem slots... and ok, while I don't want to, I'm willing to change all my slots to +12 stam. I fear what this will do my other stats. I'm not even T4 geared, I don't think I can afford to give up that much avoidance, opinions?

It's all nerfed for now, and in another 3 weeks you'll be leveling, anyway. Personally I wouldn't worry about it.

True, thanks. I still need an epic chest and shoulders though too. And still need to get nethercleft on the legs.

Your stats are fine as is for Kara, and not fine for ZA. The fact that ZA is nerfed is allowing you to hang in there. You should still expect some "Oh crap" moments given that it's content you are not geared for. Have fun and enjoy the fact that you are getting to do T5+ level content in < T4 level gear.

I also agree with Mav. I wouldn't spend a bunch of money and time on gemming/enchanting right now unless it's burning a hole in your pocket. At your gear level you will replacing things pretty quickly in a few weeks.

Yeah, improving my gear is about last on my list at the moment. I know I'll be replacing it soon anyway.

I keep telling my friends to not spend all that gold to get crafting past 350 either unless they just absolutely must have something at 375. Why waste all that gold when you'll be able to start at 350 in WotLK with cheaper mats/recipes.

Instead, I'm out having fun.

Hey, I cleared ZA just so you know, and only missed one timer! ;p
    Are there other raid instances besides Kara that are below ZA?

Quote Originally Posted by FaLLeN View Post
    Hey, I cleared ZA just so you know, and only missed one timer! ;p
    Are there other raid instances besides Kara that are below ZA?
    no 10-mans, but Gruul/Mag are T4 difficulty.

Yeah I was looking at that but I don't see much groups for that. I guess they just require too many people.

Quote Originally Posted by FaLLeN View Post
    However, I like to stay a little above the 490 threshold; I try to stay around 500. I don't know what it is about that number, I just seem to notice an improvement... call me crazy.
    Crazy! <giggle>

+ Reply to Thread