+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Pulling Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Stegho View Post
    I really can't see glyphing for charge when the synergy between Glyph of Revenge, Glyph of Heroic Strike, and the Incite talent is so OP right now.
    It's only OP if you aren't already hitting heroic strike on every or nearly every swing. Currently, I go through most boss fights without needing single white hit, so the glyph of Heroic Strike wouldn't help at all. Now I do get white hits, but only because I accidentally missed my heroic strike key, not because I didn't have rage for it.
    I. Am. Warrior.

My god... almost half of those buttons have no business being there! LOL

Just kidding, I guess it really is a matter of opinion. But I really don't see the need to have stuff like trade skills, first aid, mining all on that bar. For those things I really don't have a problem opening my spell book.

I actually don't even have stances on my bar anymore. As a raid tank I never swap stances cept for inside my intercept macro.

yeh i pvp probably more than I tank, so I need to have a lot of buttons there, but I agree that I could probably get rid of 1 bar by removing the tradeskills and stuff, i just like the options and i see enough of my screen so I don't see why not =P

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Why the bar hate? I never understood it.

I have bars of macros in addition to all my abilities. I like being able to glance at my CD's so as to avoid spamming keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayella View Post
    Hadn't thought about using LoS after Shockwave. That's given me some new tricks to try, thanks.
    Ditto. Will be adding the mid-charge thunderclap to my tricks as well.

Thanks for the informative video!

So now, by mouse mobility? Do you mean you do not use wasd at all? So you run, back up, strafe all on mouse?! How exactly does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by ElfTheHunter View Post
    So now, by mouse mobility? Do you mean you do not use wasd at all? So you run, back up, strafe all on mouse?! How exactly does that work?
    I use WASD all the time. My mouse is my primary means of control and steering, though. That's the difference.

Sethekk halls is great for learning how to; LoS
    and Shattered halls is great for learning how to; AE tank
    Allthough this is now alot easier, taking 2 healers, an arms warrior and a boomkin will make you go incredibly fast through every instance.
    After each raid I take ma favy fav arms warr n boomkin and 2 healers where-ever i can get em, and rush some instances, like going to the daily hc and taking all hc's surrounding it. Putting on some good music like Skindred from Xav's UK Speedrun, will make, me atleast, go a bit more mental on rushing through the instance ^_^

Oh ok whew - I all of the sudden had a much different view of everyone other wow player

dont worry cider... jumpy talkin jumpers represent! /comfort
    [Hakkar] yells: PRIDE HERALDS THE END OF YOUR WORLD. COME, MORTALS! FACE THE WRATH OF THE SOULFLAYER!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I'll see if I can get a UI post of my own going soon for those interested.
    Nice guide, Cider. I'd love to see a list of your addons, I like the clean look.

Although I am just leveling my tank, this video really motivated me. I am looking forward to try out these abilities. Cider could you please post your UI info? addons etc... it's really nice and clean. Thanks.

OK, I'll bite, what's the trick to mouse turning? How?

Silly Question here but is this video on You Tube or anything like that FileFont Hates me so much I can never watch a video on that but YouTube plays just fine while im at work... I would really love to see this Video before i have to go home. Home is play time Work= Study time.

Thanks So much

I'll start putting movies up to YouTube as well.

That would be awesome Cider you are the Best!!! Its because of people like you that I wanted to Roll a tank after so many failed attempts at rolling alts.

Per request I've moved this to the Marmot forums. I'll start adding more structure to these forums as soon as I can. Thanks!

WTB Tankadin Pulling guide and not just *Throws Avengers Shield, Hides behind a wall.* Lore should get on this Immediately, I feel under represented.
    Last edited by Dirtysteve; 12-02-2008 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Fat Dwarf Fingers

When doing the final pull cider explained if I'm with PUGs I pop Shield Block to mitigate damage.

+ Reply to Thread