+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello tankspot newb here

Hello tankspot newb here

/wave everyone
    Uglyallday reporting in. I'm currently leveling a Warrior to tank in Wrath. I was formally a healer (shaman up to T5), but I got burned out on healing and wanted to go tank with this expansion. Pre-BC I was dps with a lock, BC resto shaman so let's see how the world of tanking goes.

Way back when before my guild re-rolled horde I was leveling a warrior with tanking in mind but only got him to 67, tank serveral instances but overall was on the fence with how I liked it. With the changes to the warrior tree recently I have to say I'm loving the prot tree, I never switch stances when solo'ing, unless prevent a fear.

Hopefully you guys will see more of me here talking strats, theories and mechanics, as the GM for my guild <Refugees> I'll need to know everthing I possibly can.

So once again the ugly one checking in. see ya around

ugly

You can use Berserker Rage in defensive stance now. No need to switch EVAR HAHAHAHA!

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

Welcome and glad to have ya ;D

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Inaara View Post
    You can use Berserker Rage in defensive stance now. No need to switch EVAR HAHAHAHA!
    Oh snap!!

guess I need to LR2Readpatchnotes

thanks
    ugly
    Everytime someone spreads a rumor a Nightelf gets it's ears ripped off... and fed to them...

+ Reply to Thread