+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Gear Since patch how do i gem!?

New Gear Since patch how do i gem!?

so since the patch came out on Tuesday I have done a ton of Pugs and managed to get some upgrades.

(some of it is not up on the armory but I got the Head piece and Shield from ZA as well as new badge boots)

right now I pretty muich have Stam in everything. But since I have no hopes of getting into a T5 guild (we have two guilds on our server that are Horde that are currently working on sunwell and I think.. maybe 1 or 2 doing SSc at the moment and I am not sure if they do it regularly) I have pretty much subjected myself to just pugging and having fun until it is time to level again.

From what I have read we can have some fun with gemming for socket bonuses.

Here is a link to my armory
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Over the weekend I got the Boots of the Righteous Defnder (i know they used to be Pally boots but they have hit Rating on them now), the Ring from Za, the Shield.

you should definetly get some more hit rating, maybe +10 hit gem in your gun, i would also go for +5% block value metagem

get epic leg patch and +5 agi + 7 sta gem in them

+6 all stats at chest would be nice if you can keep above uncritable (mind that you have 20 resilience)

Thts a good idea. I used to have +6 stats to chest but with the patch coming around the corner i re-enchanted it to defense. whats nice is with the Defense I am at now I can switch ebtween the barbed choker of Discipline and the Shattered sun Pendant of resolve depending on what i need.

As a Jc I am pretty sure I know which Meta gem you are talking about.

EDIT: i noticed armory isn't correct at all! it is showing I logged out in my t4 helm.. I am currently wearing the BirdCow Za head piece.
    Last edited by Turelliax; 10-20-2008 at 08:07 AM. Reason: noticed armory hadn't updated

+ Reply to Thread