+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunwell Gear

Sunwell Gear

With Blizzard changing paladin itemization and removing spell damage from their Sunwell gear, has anyone taken a look as to which would be better?

Right now, I am seeing Judicator's Legguards and Felstrength Leggplates being pretty much the exact same. However, Felstrength Leggplates have expertise and the Judicator's has SBV.

Simple question, has 3.0 changed how we see SBV? Can you say that each is situational and to simply get both? Which is better.

Bump. I would also like this question answered. With threat being pretty much a nonissue post-3.0, I started eyeing the Paladin sunwell pieces. The Judicator vs Felstrength is a perfect example of BV vs. Expertise. Which would come out on top?

I also saw a trend where most paladin pieces have higher BV and higher Str at the cost of lower avoidance. With the Radiance gone and fights being pretty much trivial at this point, I'm thinking stacking BV using those pieces for a nice increase in DPS. Though, this would totally mess up my nice matching armor .

Neither is better, gear for the boss or look at the balance of your entire gearset.

No one is answering because you're not asking an answerable question.

Personally I'd rather the paladin pieces. My single target threat is not a problem, neither is my hp and avoidance, but multi-target can still be difficult, so id rather the sbv to help aoe tank.

But, we do not have a dps warrior, and we do have holy paladins and so i'm much more likely to get the "warrior" tank pieces.

+ Reply to Thread