+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sword & Board Sound

Sword & Board Sound

I would like to be able to suppress the sound of Sword & Board procs (or replace it with something else, but suppression is fine).

I seem to recall that a while ago, when there were problems with unnecessary sounds played upon the raid zoning, one could override PlaySound() or PlaySoundFile() to suppress these sounds. So, does anybody know what the name/file for the Sword and Board proc is?

Quote Originally Posted by Roana View Post
    I would like to be able to suppress the sound of Sword & Board procs (or replace it with something else, but suppression is fine).

I seem to recall that a while ago, when there were problems with unnecessary sounds played upon the raid zoning, one could override PlaySound() or PlaySoundFile() to suppress these sounds. So, does anybody know what the name/file for the Sword and Board proc is?

Mmmm I'd say the Damage Shield = 2/2 Earbleed. The S&B proc usually doesn't annoy me as much.

Just can't stand the CLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANK

Yeah, it isn't S&B. At least it wasn't on Beta. It was damage shield going off constantly giving the Shield Slam sound. And no, I don't know how to fix it. I put in a request on Beta to drop the sound entirely, but we'll see if they do. Makes no sense for a passive ability to have sound like that. It'd be like adding a sound every time Ret Aura hit something.

+ Reply to Thread