+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for leveling build

looking for leveling build

any ideas?

What are you leveling to? 70-80? 1-80?

What class are you? Warrior? Warrior-wannabe?
    Do you care about what spec? I'm so confused!!!
    I. Am. Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyi View Post
    any ideas?
    Pick talents that help leveling. There's lots of them.

70-80 prot warrior today sorry
    in t5 gear

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...00000000000000

That should do what you need it to. Basically the goal here is to have insane amounts of rage, gather up large groups of mobs, and destroy them with Shockwave, TC, Damage Shield, and Cleave. Obviously I skipped some avoidance there, but you can get those as you level. I promise you won't be gimped in normal instances, especially in T5 gear as that is considerably better than the minimum leveling greens that the instances assume you have. Of course there are other ways to go about it, but I think that would probably be your best questing/grinding/occasional instance spec.
    I. Am. Warrior.

MMO-Champion talent calculator says that Armored to the Teeth gives you 3 AP per 180 armor value. But the WoW calculator says that Armored to the Teeth gives you 3 Str per 400 armor value. Which is correct?

"None. Shall. Pass." - The Black Knight

AFAIK the Talent was changed to 1/2/3 AP per 180 AC a week or so before. MMO-C is correct then.

Ignore Blizzard's talent calculator, since it's been behind on changes throughout the entire beta. Use MMO-Champion or Wowhead's calculators; they're updated immediately following each patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroi View Post
    MMO-Champion talent calculator says that Armored to the Teeth gives you 3 AP per 180 armor value. But the WoW calculator says that Armored to the Teeth gives you 3 Str per 400 armor value. Which is correct?
    Never trust the WoW calculator, it seems to get updated oddly, some talents will be updated and others won't. At one point it had tactical mastery on there twice. You're always better off trusting MMO-Champion or wowhead.

+ Reply to Thread