+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale: ASUS Motherboard / DDR3

For Sale: ASUS Motherboard / DDR3

Buyer's Remorse has set in as I decide that I shouldn't have spent money on a completely new system just now! My poor choice might save you a few bucks if you were interested in buying any of this

For sale I have a freshly returned from RMA ASUS Rampage Extreme
    ASUS Rampage Extreme LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

NewEgg is asking $389.99 + shipping on the board. I'm asking $375 shipped. Save yourself a quick $25.

I also purchased 4gigs of Corsair DDR3 to go with the board as can be seen here:
    CORSAIR XMS3 DHX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TW3X4G1600C9DHX - Retail

My old board that I'm reverting to is only a DDR2 board so I won't be needing the RAM. The UPC is missing from the package since there was a rebate. Price on NewEgg is $225 - $40 rebate bringing the price to $185. The RAM is out of stock at NewEgg at the moment so I am asking $180 shipped. You save $5 and don't have to deal with the MIR.

If someone wants to buy the two of these together I'll knock another $5 off and sell them for $550 shipped.

PM me here or e-mail me @ dustin [at] witchcitydesign [dot] com

If you can wait about 3 weeks I'll buy the ram
    Xav
    Formerly Xavastrasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    control+c control+v amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Hell no, its Xav, he is gonna type that bitch till his fingers fall off.

As long as you can guarantee that you'll buy it in about 3 weeks, it's yours

+ Reply to Thread