+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 80 and Imaple

Level 80 and Imaple

Hey y'all,
    I come here because I can't decide and would like some honest feedback. I've got two specs in mind and it should be noted that it's likely I won't see much raiding in Lich King.. but I would like to be protection spec'd.

So, with that said, would it be safe to go with:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...00000000000000

Or is the idea of passing up on 3% mitigation and 3% avoidance completely absurd? In 5mans, I'm saying. I know I -can- get by without it of course, I mean fury and arms will be able to get by... but would you consider it selfish and pointless?

Or am I making it harder than it should be and has the latest change of threat transfer on Vigilance made the idea of Impale just silly? If so, I'd go with:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...00000000000000

and maybe sneak 2 points from somewhere into imp. disciplines.

Rage and threat have never been an issue for me.. and by the sounds of LK, they never will, so..

Is it straight up smarter to go with the second spec? Or do people still see Impale as a fun build and a passable one?

Thanks in advance for any replies, eh
    Bul

PS, Imaple was intended. :P I swear...
    Last edited by BuliwynT; 10-01-2008 at 07:56 AM.

I personally don't see Armored to the Teeth even being worth it. But I am also probably not going to be in hardcore raiding and won't have the gear to compensate. Even if you had like 19000 Armor, you'd only be getting around 300 bonus Attack Power. That is definitely a decent amount, but I don't know.

My advice is probably worthless though, because I haven't spent any time in beta tanking at 80.

I see myself going 7/5/59.

+ Reply to Thread