+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hybrid threat/bleed build

Hybrid threat/bleed build

Hey guys im new to this website but already it feels like home. I just had a question about a new build im trying out just wanting some feeback from some of you guys. Ive tanked all the heroics and kara etc using this build and I do 4-5 heroics most days with no wipes using it and im just wondering what any of you think about it. Heres the link

The World of Warcraft Armory

Im just kinda concerned bout how this build will or wont work in higher level raids.

The only real difference in your build and the more standard builds is taking Deep Wounds over Shield Mastery right? Personally I'd much prefer Shield Mastery.
    Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchie View Post
    Hey guys im new to this website but already it feels like home. I just had a question about a new build im trying out just wanting some feeback from some of you guys. Ive tanked all the heroics and kara etc using this build and I do 4-5 heroics most days with no wipes using it and im just wondering what any of you think about it. Heres the link

The World of Warcraft Armory

Im just kinda concerned bout how this build will or wont work in higher level raids.
    Deep Wounds seems rather pointless with 14% chance to crit. I'd suggest you lose Deep Wounds and Imp. Taunt and pickup 3/3 Shield Mastery and fill up 1H Weapon Spec. If you find you can't live without Imp. Taunt, drop two points out of either Cruelty or Imp. Bloodrage. Any of those changes would be an improvement over your current build imho.
    Armstrong
    <Elysium>
    Burning Legion US

Ok lets start with improved taunt ......if you only run heroics then its a great place to put it ......for raiding though its useless , I would swop that for the extra 2 points in One hand weapon specialization .

On the deep wounds build I can honestly say that I have tried that spec and when I was overgeared for T5 raids and was able to push damage stats . Under normal surcumstances where your gear is on or below par for the content you are raiding ,3 points in shield mastery is a must .....aswell is pushing EH and avoidance stats .....while having to do this your best way to gain max threat is by making sure your build is max rage friendly and beeing able to spam HS as much as possible while still beeing able to be healed by your healers .

At the end of the day I am building on avarage 200 more TPS while MT'ing by the standard rage friendly build vs the deep wounds impale build , aswell as beeing able to stand easily in BT thus far .

Hope this helps

Lio

+ Reply to Thread