+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Check my fury gear!

Check my fury gear!

Tank that respec Fury because I am getting bored of tanking when I know the expansion is coming soon.

Threw this set together from just picking up unwanted DPS drops, doing PvP, etc.

What badge gear should I get?

I was thinking I would get the Red Belt of Battle made and throwing to +8STR gems in it. Then grabbing the 60 Badge ring.

That would probably put me close to 2k AP.

The World of Warcraft Armory

There's a lot you can work on, so sit back and relax

Get the [item]Glyph of Ferocity[/item] from the Cenarion Expedition Quartermaster and get the [item]Relentless Earthstorm Diamond[/item] as your meta gem. Make sure that you have 2 blue gems in your gear before you get the meta though! Work for Exalted Aldor reputation to get the stronger shoulder glyph. As far as badge gear goes, get [item]Dory's Embrace[/item] and put +12 agility on it. Keep your Netherforce chest and put +6 to all stats on it. I wouldn't get the 2.4 badge chest. If you do arena, [item]Brutal Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece[/item] is easily one of the best chests to use in the game.

Replace the +24 attack power enchant on your bracers to +12 strength. Technically all by itself it's the same thing but you want to buff up your base stats so that Blessing of Kings will be more effective on your power. This goes true with gemming too. +10 strength gem > +20 attack power gem. Get [item]Furious Deathgrips[/item] for your hands, unless you are doing Gruul then go for [item]Gauntlets of Martial Perfection[/item]. [item]Red Belt of Battle[/item] is easily one of the best belts you can pick up before T6, so get that crafted! Go get the 2.4 badge legs and if you do ZA pick up [item]Skullshatter Warboots[/item]. [item]Angelista's Revenge[/item] is definitely a ring you want to pick up.

I do notice that your hit rating is pretty low, mainly because of all your PvP gear. Just make sure it does not drop below 95 when you are gearing yourself out (If you are making the right choices this number is really easy to obtain; you should never have to gem for hit rating unless you are a Blood Frenzy warrior).

Awesome!! Thank you so much.

I can't believe I didn't have the head enchant. I am gonna switch over my meta soon, I think. I got the Red Belt of Battle last night, and through a purple gem in it, so I've got the two blue covered!

The reason I have the +20 AP in the helm is becuase I got it for free after completing Magister's Terrace the first time. And I don't feel like spending resources on epic gems. Just not worth it.

Think I will target the badge gloves now that I see them, so I can utilize the 2 slots in it. But the S3 gloves are pretty solid for the time being.

With the glyph and getting Aldor to exalted I think I will break 2k AP.

now do me

yes I realize im prot, i've run out of things i can upgrade for my tank set thorugh badges/money, so I've decided to start building a prot DPS set that specifially for a prot specced DPSer, any advice would be great.

The World of Warcraft Armory

+ Reply to Thread