+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear check, please.

Gear check, please.

So... I'd like to up my HP a bit w/o killing my avoidance or taking any large +damage hits, just curious if anyone has any ideas on that front.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Holy Spacegoats, ERM paladins, aren't really my specialty, but I don't see a big advantage in keeping that Tome in your second trinket slot. Go for the commendation, the engineering trinket, even the spyglass. As far as I know, pally tanks don't really need all that much spell damage, but, I may well be wrong :P
    Playing a warrior tank well is its own reward.

Uh, your gear is pretty nice, to follow up on what drawrf said, you could easily drop the tome for the commendation. If you're worried about losing that threat, swap your libram for [item]Libram of Divine Purpose[/item] - a better single target threat libram than repentance, and at your gear level you shouldn't need repentance to be uncrushable.

Don't have commendation yet.

For the meanwhile I'm just using the threat trinket and if I get absolutely scared to death I throw my engineering stam trinket on.

I do need repentance to be uncrush, tho, by like 0.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Alent View Post
    I do need repentance to be uncrush, tho, by like 0.5%.
    I'm not one who sticks hard and fast to the +15 stam gem rule, and if this is the case I might be tempted to drop a dodge gem in somewhere to perhaps pick up a gem bonus as well as open up the opportunity to use the divine judgement libram over repentance, again, increasing your threat and allowing you to play with your trinkets a little more. Of course, you're wanting to UP your stam so unfortunately dropping a stam gem for dodge is sort of 1 step back, 2 steps forward

+ Reply to Thread