+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommended weapon/trinket/shield upgrades for 63

Recommended weapon/trinket/shield upgrades for 63

HI there again i no i have been asking alot about upgrades and i thank yall so very very much for all your help. Currently our healer is only capable of running slave pens, underbog and i think bf im not sure if she needs it anymore but i got the mace from bf but i cant seem to find a shield upgrade. I am going to try and get the rep one from zangar as soon as i figure out where to get it lol. I think that you have to get like 15 glow caps (WTF?!?) and i have no idea where to get those. Thanks again plz any upgrade advice would be nice for the moment here is my link to my char

igshealiden/antodias/horde
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Hi there Igshealiden,

First time posting here, so don't expect much lol.

I've been checking wowhead and Wow Loot and here are the list of item that if u are really keen on getting loot from either ramps, BF, UB or SP:

Quests from Hellfire Peninsula:

Q Name: Cruel's Intentions - Notable Reward: [item]Regal Protectorate[/item]

Hellfire Ramparts
    Boss: Omor the Unscarred - Notable Drop: [item]Tenacious Defender[/item]
    Boss: Vazruden & Nazan's Reinforced Fel Iron Chest - Notable Drops: [item]Mok'Nathal Clan Ring[/item] and [item]Ironsole Clompers[/item]

Blood Furnace
    Boss: The Maker - Notable Drop: [item]Libram of Saints Departed[/item]

Slave Pens
    Boss: Mennu the Betrayer - Notable Drop: [item]Spellfire Longsword[/item]
    Boss: Rokmar the Crackler - Notable Drops: [item]Runed Fungalcap[/item] and [item]Bogstrok Scale Cloak[/item]
    Boss: Quagmirran - Notable Drops: [item]Unscarred Breastplate[/item] and [item]Azureplate Greaves[/item]

Underbog
    Boss: Ghaz'an - Notable Drop: [item]Talisman of Tenacity[/item]
    Boss: Swamplord Musel'ek - Notable Drops: [item]Truth Bearer Shoulderguards[/item], [item]Cloak of Enduring Swiftness[/item] and [item]Greaves of the Iron Guardian[/item]
    Boss: Swamplord Musel'ek - Notable Drop: [item]Pauldrons of Brute Force[/item]

Sporeggar Faction

Faction Grind Information and Rewards Page - Notable Reward: [item]Petrified Lichen Guard[/item]

Since u're a miner i would suggest you to gather the mats to make [item]Thorium Shield Spike[/item] ([item]Plans: Thorium Shield Spike[/item])and attaching that badboy to the shield.

Another notable item in low levels is [item]Lesser Rune of Warding[/item](costs you only an [item]Adamantite Bar[/item]), also helps when ure tanking Underbog Lord, coz those mothers can hit you like a drunk truck driver mowing down a kindergarden playground..inshort total anihilation lol.

Hope this helps.

Sorry i didnt include gems and stuffs, tbh i don't have much exp as a pala tank (mines at lvl 23 atm), i guess someone could slot in their genius advice to help ya, im sure .

Feel free to comment or suggest, tankspot forums denizens are more friendly than the ones at the official wow forums (Barren Chat FTL).
    Hope you get lucky with the drops.

Happy Tanking!

-Nokoruru-

+ Reply to Thread