+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some tips for gear upgrade

Need some tips for gear upgrade

I only did PVP with my warrior since it hit 70, but last 3 weeks i got some nice tank gear from kz while badge farming.

So i started investing on tanking gear, my goal is to OT (MT in the future) ZA. I currently have 55 badges, and no idea what item to get. I was aiming for the chest, since i was using Breastplate of the Warbirnger, but i got the DPS chest from MGT heroic, wich i'm now using for tanking.

I appreciate any tips about gear upgrades, enchants, gems, build, etc... =)

My armory

PS: I was also wondering if it's worth to make the Guardian's Alchemist Stone, since i'm really unlucky with trinkets =/

I'd upgrade my cloak: [item]Slikk's Cloak of Placation[/item]
    And I'd upgrade my belt: [item]Girdle of the Fearless[/item]
    Lastly you should upgrade your pvp ring to [item]Ring of the Stalwart Protector[/item]
    I am the spearhead. I am relentless. I am the last line of defense. I am a Warrior.

i was planning to replace the chest ASAP because mine has no avoidance at all, like my pvp bracers/ring. is my cloak really that bad?

No, the cloak is good, but its the only non-epic piece you have, and slikks is very cheap and offers armor, sta, dodge and so on.
    I am the spearhead. I am relentless. I am the last line of defense. I am a Warrior.

+ Reply to Thread