+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear check and at what level can i tank tier-wise

Gear check and at what level can i tank tier-wise

So i've gotten some upgrades to my current gear with badges, raids and the likes. What i'd like to know are possible upgrades for me and the possible raids i can probably tank into. I know i need to replace the blue ring, most likely with the badge ring or the ring from Tidewalker in SSC or the trash ring in The Eye. Any suggestions or references are welcome.

Armory

Well Firstly I'm gonna have to say the new badge ring (60 badges) is a must get

After that I would like to know if you are actually raiding T5 content atm because I can't see any of the gear that drops there on your armory page ?

If you do .....then the T5 Shoulders and Gloves would help your gear appreciatively imo . From trash in TK the Seventh Ring of the Tirisfallen is a nice ring to have if you want to combine a threat based setup ( nice SBV ) and the Bracers from VR are allso nice to use in combo gear for extra mitigation . The Mallet of the Tides from Lurker is allso the best tanking weapon in game before BT

On badges after the ring ... I would get the GAB trinket and the Brooch of Deftness Neck .

From ZA the boots and Head and then you should be set to start MT all T5 content and most probably be good to start T6.

Atm I would say MT T5, OT T6 and if you have good healers MT ZA

Hope this helps

Updated!!

I've updated the Armory, can anyone please comment on how this gear works out now?
    Edit: I've also gotten the trink from hydross for avoidance set.

You are assuredly fine for the front half of T6 ( 4/5 Hyjal, 5/9 BT, although Azgalor might be a bit of a pain ).

+ Reply to Thread