+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Major Fort+Major Agil pot /Ironshield pot /Flask

Major Fort+Major Agil pot /Ironshield pot /Flask

What is best to use on boss fights (like Archimonde)?

1. Major Fort Pot + Major Agility Elixir. Elixir of Major Fortitude - Item - World of Warcraft Elixir of Major Agility - Item - World of Warcraft

2. Chainchugging Ironshield Pots every 2 minutes. Ironshield Potion - Item - World of Warcraft

3. Flask of Fortification. Flask of Fortification - Item - World of Warcraft

You will get more avoidance from the elixirs but more HP from the flask. For Archimonde, the elixirs probably win.

Option 2 is available to you even in conjunction with 1 or 3.
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

use flasks for progression - sure its gets less of an edge but it means that you spend less money on consumables.

you should always chug [item]Ironshield Potion[/item]

if you insist on using elixirs, use:

battle: [item]Elixir of Major Agility[/item]
    guardian: [item]Elixir of Major Defense[/item]
    Last edited by Sanelora; 09-02-2008 at 06:18 AM.
    www.soundcloud.com/auralise

if you just start on working on Archi you probably will wipe 80+ times, till you get your firstkill - at least we needed that many trys - so a flask will safe you quite a lot cash compared to elixirs

Chainpotting ironshields allways helps, till you have encounters on farm or start overgearing the content that you raid...

Chain-chugging ironshields progression bosses is policy where I'm at, and on a fight like archimonde, it can be a huge difference in damage taken. That + flask is usually what I wind up with for most progression, though agi + def is a good combination when you're nearing your first kill.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. -Seneca
    Everyone marvels at a square egg, but only the chicken understands the PAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
    Chain-chugging ironshields progression bosses is policy where I'm at, and on a fight like archimonde, it can be a huge difference in damage taken. That + flask is usually what I wind up with for most progression, though agi + def is a good combination when you're nearing your first kill.
    Alright, well looks like I'll be buying Ancient Lichen for a while then.. Yea Archi is a pain in the ass, I will chainchug this stuff next time.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. -Hunter Thompson

+ Reply to Thread