+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to TS, WoW and Tanking

New to TS, WoW and Tanking

Hello everyone. I have read a few forum posts so far and I have found that you guys are very helpful. I want to become a part of the community and so I am interested in some help. I am new to WoW and my first character is this paladin who I recently have been able to get to level 70. I'm attempting to be able to tank heroics and eventually start kara but need to know what I need to work on. I have a bookmarked page that has recommended items that are somewhat easy to obtain, and most of which I've narrowed down to a few instance runs or rep rewards.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Any suggestions would be great, thanks in advance and I look forward to being part of tankspot.

Also how do you guys have those really informative singatures that have your stats and character connected to them? or is mine already connected and I don't know it?

I'm a warrior, so I don't know a lot about what stats pallys need to stack. I mean, obviously the regular def/mitigation ones are a given, but the int and whatnot throws me off. Really, the only things I could say about that is get rid of your greens, and you can stack any color gem in any color slot...a red gem doesn't have to go into a red slot. I've run into a lot of people who didnt' know that, so figured it couldn't hurt to mention.

Oh, and as far as the sigs, just click on one of them, and it should take you to where you can make your own. Personally, I prefer Guild Launch Sig Generator.
    http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/5930002RGVDu.png
    It's not about causing more dmg, it's about taking more...
    Shad˛w Raiders

I recommend u get a spelldmg weapon first since its fairly easy to get now. I am thinking of the merciless one from pvp. Farm Eots until u get 20 marks and then just go AV until u got all the honor. Shouldnt take to long.

+ Reply to Thread