+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T4 gloves or Maiden Gauntlets?

T4 gloves or Maiden Gauntlets?

So... about to go tank ZA.. and I'm wondering.. I just got my T4 gauntlets (warrior) last night. Are they (and the 2 set T4 bonus) better? It raises my dodge quite abit but drops my block. Having a hard time deciding which is better.

maiden, the bubble takes away from rage, and more block value is more threat.

Neither. Get the Bonefist Gauntlets for 60 badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart View Post
    Neither. Get the Bonefist Gauntlets for 60 badges.

Maiden gloves are the way to go. and yes the badge glloves are better but that would be one of the last slots i upgrade due to the Maiden Gloves being so freaking good

Maiden for threat and EH. T4 for avoidance.

Don't listen to people who tell you that you should only have one piece of gear for a slot. Maiden gives crap for avoidance, and on an avoidance-necessary fight (like if you're off-tanking Lynx or tanking prince), you should be wearing T4. Most of the time, though, you'll want Maiden's though, until you get the badge gloves.

Maidens are loaded with stam and loaded with threat. The next threat based upgrade is the t5 gloves, and you loose 20 stam with them :P The t4 gloves...really never, ever saw any use from me. They just always seemed like a really poor, strange piece, tho I still have them, if I ever need that much avoidance, and that little in the way of other stats.

you don't need real avoidance till past t5 content anyways, go with maiden for now for threat, most of t4 content is a dps race which means threat

+ Reply to Thread