+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enchant Question

Enchant Question

I am pretty new to tanking. I have been a healer in one form or another since about the time the game came out, but I have decided to make my main my warrior goin into the expansion. I have been working on my gear so I can get heroic groups and finally got into KZ the other night. I seem to be having some trouble with generating enough threat to let a select few of the dps I run with go all out. I really want to get to that point so I upgraded my fireguard last night. My main question is this, "I have Blazefury now, but I do not have an avoidance weapon yet. Should I stick mongoose on it or executioner." My initial thoughts are to go ahead and put executioner on it and farm for a suneater, but I didnt know if having the mongoose proc was essential or not. Any suggestions on my other gear would be welcome as well (I know my spec sucks, I plan to change it today.....it was for leveling/doing dailies).

The World of Warcraft Armory

If you are going to be doing more kara in the near future I would say put executioner on blazefury and save mongoose for King's defender. Unless you really enjoy heroic mech Once I got KD I almsot never used my sun eater again.

Yeah not particularly fond of heroic mech tbh I pretty much have a weekly kara group now so that is an option. I just didnt know if the suneater was really worth farmin/enchanting as a separate weapon. I'll probably never do more than kara so maybe I am just min/maxing a bit much. Anyway, thanks for the input.

If you never do more than 10 man's until the xpac your wepaon choices are :
    Blazefury
    Millenium Blade
    Sun Eater
    King's Defender
    Akilzon Talonblade (ZA)

Choose ahead of time, executioner and mongoose are way too expensive to waste

Good call, thanks for breakin it down Barney-style for me. Definitely gonna put executioner on it now. Its imo the best one I'll have access to. If for some reason I end up in bigger content, I'll be happy enough to drop the $$. Thanks again for the help

Hijacking the thread... What about the cleaver from zuljin?
    [item]Cleaver of the Unforgiving[/item]

+ Reply to Thread