+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a lil help on geming.

Need a lil help on geming.

Ok so, Recently I have come to the dilemma on how I should gem. I am in a 5/9 BT, and 4/5 MH guild. I some times MT and sometimes OT. Its about 50/50. So anyways, From the start I have always gem for + stam.

But recently I have been pondering the thought of geming for Avoidance while also maintaing a decent Hp level. I just recived praetorian's legguards from akama tonight. And instead of geming for all stam, was thinking of putting some type of avoidance gems in there, but do not know which ones to go for. So any and all answers will be much appreaited. Thanks in advanced.

Here is a amory link if that will help ya The World of Warcraft Armory

Treyu

When in doubt, gem for stamina. You can't go wrong.
    You can get pretty creative with geming, but only do it when you're comfortable with what you're doing and why.

I've been reading these forums for a while and finally decided to join :P

Anyway. I used to be a stam stacker. But in my experience in BT/Hyjal I realized that I got hit like a ton of bricks. IMO the extra 1k hp you get from stacking stam isnt worth the avoidence from gemming and getting socket bonus's, which is what I do now. Now gemming the way I do does reduce your tps on some fights, you can just throw on some t5 gear to make up for it, but on fights like Arch/Illidan the extra avoidence is nice to have and makes it easier on your healers. Now once you get geared out healers that can do 10-12k crits without a prob you can start stacking stam if needed. *wishes for expertise gems*

oh ya..plz correct me if I'm wrong :P

yeah I been doing a lil thinking, recently in BT / MH i noticed that i am getting hit a CRAP TON more then i usually do, which is really why the main reason im wanting to stack avoidance now. I noticed, i take a CONSIDERABLE amount of more dmg if i use my glory defender and praetorian legs * 2 new pieces of gear i got recently* over my other panzar'thar chest ( if i spell it right ) and t5 legs, which makes no sence like at all.... Even tho the glory defender + praetorian legs offer a shit load more avoidance then the other 2 pieces i some how get hit / take more damage... it makes no sence. I been trying to figure out why this is for the past week now and its just driving me crazy lol but yeah. totally went off topic lol

+ Reply to Thread