+ Reply to Thread

Thread: over warrior for arena?

over warrior for arena?

Hi there, I have recently been paying more attention to the DeathKnight class since i've been trying to not see anything because I would like it all to be a surprise when I get WOTK. But, here is a delima I have been thinking about. I am leveling up a new warrior to focus on 2v2 and 3v3 but since ive been reading more about the DK, it will overthrow the warrior as the top tier class with a druid partner?
    Ive just noticed that the DK seems to have a bit more utility and healing abilities, Ive also been thinking, how would a DK and a ret pally do as a 2v2
    Kalypso Orc Rogue "Onyxia"
    Kilgaar Orc Warrior "Onyxia"

How do you expect people to know that?

All anybody can do is speculate and that won't make you happy, I really wish we could tell you what class will be the most awesome one, but we can't.
    I can tell you though that I think warriors will kick DKs behinds, but again only speculation.

Yes, way to early to make that kind of call. Also, if history proves correct Blizzard has traditionally struggled balancing hybrid classes, Shamans and Paladins, in Arenas. To this point I see no reason why the Death Knight class will be any different.

+ Reply to Thread