+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Probably taboo, but...

Probably taboo, but...

I'm stuck choosing between arms and fury for dps. I have access to season 4 weapons for either, but I need to decide whether to pick up the 2h sword for arms (have mace already), or (probably, for esthetic reasons) 1h fist weaps, for fury. I have a small smattering of pve gear but its mostly s3/s4.

Is there a clearcut winner in terms of superiority? This will be for 10mans for now. One additional thing that I've considered is that it seems I'll want to level as fury in wotlk, and it would be nice to DW s4 sword with my 2h mace, instead of s3/s4 maces. Of course, that could always be an end-season point dump, but still...

Thanks!

It seems you do pvp some, and then Arms is the way to go. I've seen endgame warriors both as arms and as fury. I guess it comes down to your playstyle really

I think for PVP mace is the way to go so its a pure choice between the 2h Swd and Fists

I would get the S4 sword, the Badge fists are almost as good as S4 and even though Arms DPS is lower you bring more utility to the raid. I think you wont see a decent 2H sword until you are deep in BT or kill Archimonde.

If its only for 10 mans you should choose fury, it does higher dps. Arms gives a raid dps boost from blood frenzy, but in a 10 man this wont help enough people to make it worth it.

Agree w/crimson - if you are trying to help your raid progress in 10 man instances you will be doing more for them as fury.

+ Reply to Thread