+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which weapon

Which weapon

I have recently switched to arms slam spec and i was wonddering which i should use for raiding. I have gorehowl and destiny i know they say sword spec is better but i know gorehoiwl is a little better of weapon so i was wondering ur opinion thx in advance.

Sword spec is not necessarily the best arms dps spec. Your stats have a lot to do with the choice...do you need the extra 5% crit? I believe gorehowl also has better stats on it then the sword. There are too many outside factors that will affect the decision, its not really an A or B question man.

what Tatt said basically is true.

You need to make sure you obtain certain stats first, not to mention Gorehowl is a better weapon, AND destiny is trash imo for a sword. no stats and the proc is useless. Also what race are you? 5 expertise goes a long way.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

here is my link on armory dont know why i ddint put it up there before lol
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Definately Gorehowl, and please look at one of the lists here on gemming and chanting, I think with some regemming and chanting, and finishing some rep grinds you could greatly improve your stats and dps.

i had read on the pve arms guild that if u dont have the required 142 HR that this is the only instance that u should gem for hit. I am working on changing some of my gems because for the most part up; till recently this was my of spec so i just threw what ever gems in there that i got for cheap so plz i would love to hear exactly what i need to change because as i said im new to this so and help or criticism would be greatly appriciated. because i am kinda lost here lol

thanks again guys this site is greeat and i would be totally lost without it

The correct answer is: The badge axe

AP gems are bad, strength gems are your friend. If you are already in Hyjal please spend the gold for the 8 strength gems, not the 6. Change your meta to the the one that does 12 agility and 3% crit damage, it will net you a higher dps. Finish your rep grind for the better shoulder chant. Executioner will do more damage than savagery. Your skyguard trinket is not effective at lvl 70 because it only procs if you get honor or exp...get the hourglass trinket instead.

Thx Tat i am working on badges for my badge axe and i am farming the fel armaments for the better shoulder enchant and like i said this was my off set so i got the ap gem from Mgt and just threw it in there. i just got savagry because it was cheap so im working on the mats for the executioner. I get what ur saying and thx again guys

If you get an epic AP gem that is fine, I have one or two on my fury set, jsut don't buy AP gems. Legion hold is still the best place to grind aldor rep, last time I went there they were stingy on fel arms but I caught a mark of sargeras off every mob for 74 straight mobs.

yeah i was up there the other night and didnt get any armaments either ill be up there everynight after my dailies lol

+ Reply to Thread