+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Brutalizer vs Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade

The Brutalizer vs Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade

We as guild have been farming brutallus for a few months now. I've always tanked this boss with the Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade with a nice mongoose enchant on it. I'm kinda confused. Brutallus is one of the most hard hitting bosses in game and I've been tanking it with the longblade and had no real problems on him.

My question is: In what encounters do I use The Brutalizer now which has an executioner enchant on it? Are there any special encounters where this weapon comes in handy or should I stick to the longblade? I dont think I need the extra defense from that weapon, since I'm over 520 defense depending on what gear I wear. Maybe the difference in weapon speed from The Brutalizer can help me in some situations?

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Real; 07-25-2008 at 05:19 AM.

You mixed it up. Dragonscale is the threat weapon, put Executioner on it. And get Unbreakable Will and Mongoose for any survival needs you ever have.

And what if the Brutalizer had 40 expertise rating instead of 21 and your not capped ? (being an orc)

Quote Originally Posted by Garbid View Post
    And what if the Brutalizer had 40 expertise rating instead of 21 and your not capped ? (being an orc)
    Dragonscale will put out more threat.

+ Reply to Thread