+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T6 gloves

T6 gloves

I got the T6 gloves today and now I'm not really sure what enchant to get. Gem will ofcourse be a Solid Empyrean Sapphire.

What enchant is the best 2% threat, 15 agi or 10 stamina armor kit?

IMO +2% threat FTW, but of course that will depend on your gear, how much TPS you are laying down, and if a lack of HP or avoidance is regularly the cause of any deaths.

They shouldn't be your threat gloves. They shouldn't be your stamina gloves. That leaves either agility or armor.
    "We actually talked today about adding an item level 300 shirt that did absolutely nothing but mess with mods that attempt to boil down players to gear scores. " -Ghostcrawler

I use agility on my T6 Gloves and threat on my Gorefiend Gloves, for when threat is an issue. This way i got a pair of hard gloves and a pair of soft but "hard-hitting" gloves

i use 240 armor on mine... and threat on my teron ones.

Grats on your gloves! I just got mine too...if ya wanna see somethign funny look at my gear. 2 peices of t-4 rest is badge and I can tank t6 content ...Guess thats what blizz was looking to do before expansion.

Kinda got to say thank you for letting me at least see endgame.

Check my gear then, almost as "bad" yours :O

Check here

They are survivability gloves. The best survivability enchant is 240 armor. Use the reinforcements.

But what if they are my only gloves?

+ Reply to Thread