+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SSC/TK Gear List

SSC/TK Gear List

I think my Armory is on my questing armor set, but i was wondering if there was a typical level of hp and avoidance before you run TK and SSC. I've been running Gruul's to get the tier 4 shoulders and that shield.

These are my base Stats. Hopefully, I can get the Armory to change and you guys can give me recommendations to improve my gear before moving on.

Things I'm focusing on getting:
    Shield - [Aldori Legacy Defender] Gruul
    Shoulder - Warbringer Armor Gruul
    Gloves - Warbringer Handguards Kara
    Trinket Commendation of Kael'thas Heroic MrT

I also have 81 Badges so close to getting my second one of the 100 badge loots.

Thanks for reading this. I know you guys know alot more about the higher end tanking so I value your recommendations alot.

-Gigga

The Raidzone Minimum Thread would be a brilliant place to start looking.....

Ya, I'm kinda a noob here where is the forum i can't find it can someone link it to me?

Thank you.

Aside from reading the thread linked to you, I would suggest getting the [item]bonefist gauntlets [/item] over [item]warbringer handguards[/item].

Do yourself a favor and turn in that T4 glove token in for the dps one.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

If you've been collecting badge gear, you should be fine to start in SSC/TK. Personally, there are very few items that are even a (tanking) upgrade for me in T5 (VR's shoulders, Mallet of the Tides, and Morogrim's ring are the only ones that stand out to me).

The hardest part is actually collecting the resist gear for Hydross.

ya i have the chest and JUST got the 100 badge legs but i really want to get t4 shoulders first. i think my shoulders and gloves are holding me back

+ Reply to Thread