+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanking tests-where/how?

Tanking tests-where/how?

Greetings all, due recent new loot added to my inv, I don't want to stay static about my gear configuration. So i might need to rethink the way the sets are to make improves.
    Is there a place or mobs I could use to test TPS/avoidance as alone as possible? I'll use omen to tune it up, but if any1 knows a better meter to do such test pls let me know.
    I usually hit for 1k-1.2k TPS but suddently the last 2 days I've been watching 600-700 which is weird, I haven't changed anything in the way i do it. So if its me i need to "tune up" my sets a little bit.

no you really cant. You need a hard hitting mob to generate enough rage so you need at least a healer keeping you alive.

Probably a Fel reaver in hellfire isnt a bad mob to practice on.

Felreaver sounds good, I was thinking maibe a HH heroic trash, which is inside and I don't need to worry about the horde in my pvp server.

Heroic mech, maybe? You can pull one of the sentries and run out when you're near death.

Fighting a fel reaver solo seems a little prone to unlucky deaths.

pssshht....i solo fel reavers all the time for fun :P

Slaag in barrier hills above shat does ok but you'll likely have some rage starved moments. I have tried with both fel reaver and Slaag and had some interuption via rage starved moments but it should be enough to help you fine tune.

Bring heals either way

+ Reply to Thread