+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello! Looking for your advice on weapon enchantme

Hello! Looking for your advice on weapon enchantme

Hey guys! Im new to Tank Spot. My name is Chamayred from Burning Legion. Level 70 prot warrior. My stats are Health=11154 Armor=12362 Defense=495 Dodge=17.57 Parry=17.28 Block=17.70. Im about to be exilated with Honor Hold, and planning on buying Honor's Call. I would like some advice on how to decide what enchantment to us. I am just now starting to do Heroic's, Kara, and Grull's Lair. So any advice would be helpful. Thankyou.

Mongoose.

I have been told Mongoose alot. But I have also heard Exicutioner a bit also. Does Mongoose create more threat?

Yes executioner is overall more threat, but your dodge is low and mongoose will add 4.5% to dodge when it procs (give or take a bit), and with your current gear etc, you dont have to worry about getting exe to gain additional threat.

Quote Originally Posted by crosswrench View Post
    I have been told Mongoose alot. But I have also heard Exicutioner a bit also. Does Mongoose create more threat?
    Don't worry about Exec until you have two nice, specialized weapons. As it is you have one weapon - thus Mongoose. It's about half the threat of Exec, but it gives avoidance, which is nice.

Mongoose

Thanks guys. That makes more sence to me now.

Also in the future, you can link your armory like so:

The World of Warcraft Armory

Much easier and faster for all involved than trying to describe your stats.

clavarnway hit it on the head for your enchantment needs. However, I would feel remiss if I did not make comment on your armory...

Take a few moments and read a few of the threads on this site in regards to gemming and stat efficiency. I noticed you have put several +parry gems in your gear. While they may add an extremely tiny amount of tps in regards to threat timer reset, the amount is so minuscule that it is negligible. If you are going to gem for avoidance, always use plain dodge or defense gems. The cost effectiveness in terms of stat allocation are just better than parry. (In short, never gem for parry... ever).

Thanks again guys! This information really helps out.

+ Reply to Thread