+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So I got my T6 helm today..but..vs. Hex Lord Helm?

So I got my T6 helm today..but..vs. Hex Lord Helm?

Which one would you use really? I think I have about 50% avoidance but..man I don't know.

IMO, prot warrior T6 helm is lacklustre compared to other classes. Keep the helm if you need it for 4 piece bonus. If not, I think that Tuskguards is much better for both EH and avoidance, which you will need for SWP.

Any other inputs from some other warriors? I think I'm going to use the T6 anyway because I think I have enough Avoidance / EH for rest of BT..and some more threat isn't bad at all..I didn't get any avoidance lost anyway

thats a hard question... both are good, personally i'd take the Tusk having 4/8 set bonus but is mainly depending what are you wearing atm. best advice is to swap from one to other depending the fight. And go for those 15stam gems

T6 looks like a threat piece, especially with the meta slot. Don't most tanks at your level have a threat set and an avoidance set?

that's a weird way to gem your T6 helm

Onslaught helm is a threat helm, pretty much. Will likely complete your 4-piece bonus for that threat gain, and has lots of AP/Crit/some BV on top of it for more threat.

Use Battleworn Tuskguard for all survival-type situations, and T6 for threat.
    Xav
    Formerly Xavastrasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    control+c control+v amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Hell no, its Xav, he is gonna type that bitch till his fingers fall off.

I use Onslaught atm. Only b/c I got it before the ZA helm. I just know that as soon as I decide to blow 700 gold on the Tuskguard the Faceplate will drop.

But if I could pick one, it would be the Tuskguard.

I have the hex lord hat. T6 doesn't jazz me enought to spend points on, especially since we're working on Illidan anyway (block rating makes me cry on faceplate too)

Quote Originally Posted by Satrina View Post
    block rating makes me cry on faceplate too
    Agreed.

Lol the T4 helm has MORE stam AND more block value than the T6..damn I feel bad for taking this now..o well I guess I'll wait for 4 pc bonus..

+ Reply to Thread