+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Tanking Weapon!?

Which Tanking Weapon!?

Hey there, I currently have 2 tanking weapons quickening blade of the prince (Quickening Blade of the Prince - Thottbot: World of Warcraft) and cleaver of unforgiving (Cleaver of the Unforgiving - Thottbot: World of Warcraft). My guild is quickly progressing in BT, and it is a complete possibility that i could pick up The Brutalizer (The Brutalizer - Thottbot: World of Warcraft). I use teh cleaver for avoidance and the quickening blade for threat. I have a mongoose on the cleaver and an executioner on the quickening blade. If i ever pick up The Brutalizer, I plan on slapping an executioner on it, to make it my new threat weapon. Would that be a good idea...i have seen many t6 tanks using that cleaver AND the brutalizer, i know they are both great weapons, so, i just wanted to know if me using cleaver for avoidance and brutalizer for threat would be acceptable, with appropriate weapon enchants of course. thanks!

Sounds fine, don't forget [item]The unbreakable Will[/item] for an effective health weapon as well.

I think of that as a threat sword, in which i would put an executioner on it, you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaan View Post
    I think of that as a threat sword, in which i would put an executioner on it, you agree?
    Unbreakable Will is a "stay alive" sword, so you put Mongoose on it. You put Executioner on Brutalizer.

+ Reply to Thread