+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A bit of fine tuning needed

A bit of fine tuning needed

Hey Fellas, first post here but I've been a fan of the site for a while, normally spend my breaks at work reading through the forums for some tips. I'm quite happy with my gear at the moment we're farming Kara, done 1st boss of ZA (shoulders came for a Gruul Pug, now that was an experience) looking to move onto 25 mans quite soon and I'm just looking to fine tune my gear a bit. Moreso in the way of replacing gems (such as my regal tanzanites) and i'm having doubts about the crimson spinel i socketed my legs with. Since we're a progressing guild i've worked on getting my EH as high as possible but recently thrown in a couple of avoidance gems, now wondering if this was the right move to do now and maybe should've gone for stam instead. I don't have any problems with threat and I'm about to get the 75 badge 2.4 belt so my HR/Expertise is getting there for when we start 25 mans. So basically any advice on what gems/enchants to replace would be greatly appreciated.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Your gems look fine to me. I would run heroic magister's every day till commendation drops for you. Jungle stompers should drop sson also if you are doing nalorakk regularly. Shield is always a matter of opinion, I use S2, I know it does not have the dodge or hit on it, but 900 armor has to count for something. Overall looks great, and good luck raiding.

thanks mate, got my 75 badge belt today put a 15 stam in it to get me to 17k/17k unbuffed well chuffed timbal's focusing crystal dropped yet AGAIN in MgT, the commendation dropped once but the rogue outrolled me on it so looks like it's another try tomorrow

If a rogue rolled against me as a tank in magister's that would be an instant /kick. I cannot see any forseeable reason why a rogue would use it (WSG flag runner maybe?), and his new novelty toy is one of the best tanking trinkets in the game. It would be like a tank rolling on a warglaive to help his uber dps in AV

+ Reply to Thread