+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury huh? Prot->Fury

Fury huh? Prot->Fury

Heya
    Now I've almost got everything in regards to tanking gear - keep in mind Im talking 10 mans + heroics + badge - no 25 man for me :-) So now I'm trying to get a little bit of fury gear.
    I dont have everything from kara and certainly not from ZA, and porperly wont have access to ZA fury gear for quite awhile. Anyway I've assembled a gear set:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

It looks okayish to me, but what do I know? I havent gemmed for real anything nor thrown on any enchants yet, dont want to waste to much gold on something I've got to replace anyway :-)

I've read a bit up on fury stats, so I suppose my first goal is getting to about 100 hit rating ? How important is this, what can I sacrifice? I do have the ragesteel shoulders which does have a little bit of hit on them, use them?
    And about gems? Just enough to activate metagem and then str no matter bonus? Any hints, tricks, tips, even bashing me for my n00bishness is very welcome :-P

Have fun!

Moved to armory suggestions.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

95 hit rating is what you need as a minimum as long as you have 3 points in precision, and ragesteel shoulders are better than the ones you are wearing. Yes hit the meta and then stick to str whenever possible. Shoot for high 20's crit wise. Maxdps.com is a great site to check for gear upgrades and gem advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilhoof View Post
    I've read a bit up on fury stats, so I suppose my first goal is getting to about 100 hit rating ?
    Your goal should be:
    1800 AP
    120 hit
    27% crit

as minimums, if you want to get into Kara and be semi-effective. I'm a big critic of the Ragesteel set. Get your badges and get Pauldrons of Gruesome Fate (which aren't great, but won't need to be upgraded other than by Arena gear or 25 man loot).

I'll be honest though, if you're looking to run as Fury, you really should commit, to enjoy it. You won't be overly effective until you invest in gear - from weapons to armor. I'd look to Scryers Retainer pants and Nynjah's Boots (badge gear again) if you're not in 25 mans. Those leather pieces can boost your key stats of AP, crit, and hit. No strength, which is a bummer, but gem for that. NEVER gem for hit.
    http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...nna_Arygos.png

That's right mom and dad ... I'm a monster!

+ Reply to Thread