+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvE Arms Gearin'.

PvE Arms Gearin'.

So, it's been a few months since I've posted here, primarily since I took a break for a bit from gaming. However, I've been lured back into it and an officer in my guild has asked me to put together a wish list of gear upgrades. Some no-brainer options are available(since I'm primarily in T4/T5 gear), but there's also quite a few that I'm not too sure about. I logged out in my PvE arms gear and I'll provide an armory link. But I'm hopin' to get some suggestions from some of you more experienced Slammers, whether outright upgrade suggestions, gem critique or enchant critique.

The guild I'm in is doing mostly T5 content, though we expect to move into T6 fairly shortly, most of the people have seen up through BT and are geared appropriately, so we're just waiting for a few more key pieces. That being said, what sort of upgrades will be the biggest for me? Is the Belt of One-Hundred Deaths worth trying to get a hold of even though I'm currently expertise capped for dodges? Should I go for Tsunami Talisman or Berserker's Call over the DST I have from my fury days? Are the Ninja Tabi boots from badge vendor really an upgrade over the boots off Lynx in ZA? Should I pick up S4 gauntlets over the Gauntlets of Martial Perfection? I have the S3 ring(the one with ArP), I just don't have it equipped because it'd drop me below the 142 cap. I've got tons more questions, but any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, ignore the talents, I was doin' arenas with a friend last night to make sure he got points. It's not my PvE build.

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory

This is kinda more an armory suggestion thing. I'll leave it expiring in this forum for others to see, but moved to armory forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Thanks, Kaz. <3

[Warrior] DPS Spreadsheet 2.3 and beyond - Page 40 - Elitist Jerks

DPS Warrior Spreadsheet will help you model different builds with different gear. Depends on what you are after but if you are looking for max dps, then I'd say 2h fury (21/40). You'll be surprised but short of T6 gear, S4 arena gear is a big upgrade in most slots over pve drops and badge gear with a few exceptions. Hit cap isn't hard to reach with precision. Consequently, Nyn'jah's Tabi Boots is a downgrade dps-wise compared to the S4 boots.

Yeah, I was fury for several months and just recently moved to a PvE arm(blood frenzy) build because my guild currently has about three other fury warriors. I haven't tried 2h fury, but if it gets to a point where the guild will value DPS over the raid buff of Blood Frenzy, I'd gladly swpa over. Until then, I'm not too worried about max DPS, I'm simply worried about what gear I should be aiming for as upgrades in the near future(T5/Badge/early T6 and arenas) over what I'm currently wearing in some slots(T4 helm, ect) and trying to optimize my performance through having the correct enchant/gems slotted.

The spreadsheet does gear, enchants, gems, talent builds, buffs, race, etc. It has it all. Live it, love it. You can also use it to figure out whether 2h fury delivers more raid dps then BF would not to mention giving you a higher threat ceiling due to imp beserker stance.

Interesting, I'll have to start playing with that then, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread