+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BT/Hyjal ready

BT/Hyjal ready

My guild was recently trying Black Temple and i was main tanking each boss cause our other main tank has RL problems but anyway we tried supremus he hit moderatly hard and slightly fast because the druid soaking the hurtful strikes was giving him parries. Many parries. So anyhow i wanna know where i stand on this spectrum i personally think i have too much health (17534 unbuffed) and not enough avoidance (78.02 total unbuffed). I might have gemmed wrong i see tanks with some strange gems like hit rating. But that would be bad for me considering i missed twice on supremus (108 hit rating).(27 expertise) (18392 armor)
    Another note. Our main tank for all bosses is stacking armor enchants (gloves) and agility gems. I dont know why i think its a bad move so i would like a response to this too.

My stats:
    Effective Health: 50702.28
    Total Damage Reduction: 92.21
    and my armory page. Any help harsh or not would be greatly appreciated.
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    Also a TPS report of Rage Winterchill I got icebolted twice. Ignore the rend and shield bash i click a lot and hit other skills by mistake. Any help is greatly appreciated. Jord produced 868 tps.
    Im really just asking for suggestions on my talent build, threat, gems, enchants, armor, health.
    Last edited by redrum657; 06-29-2008 at 11:00 AM.

1. Your MT is a fool for stacking agility gems. The glove enchant is fine tho, 240 armor to gloves is the best survival enchant there is. Put it on your T6 and get 2% threat on your enforcements.

2. Clicking. Don't do it, ever.

3. Moroes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkmoon Card

Your gemming/enchanting etc is fine, you will get a ton of avoidance gear from Hyjal/BT. Do not use hit gems. Not much to say, your armory looks fine.

Well here is a question could i get away with the 10 stam on gloves instead of 240 armor I mean my armor is way up there i think at least but i prob am wrong so would i be able to get away with 10 stam? 240 armor doesnt seem so great in my eyes and 10 stam is affected by kings and talent points not sure if toughness hits 240 armor.

2. Clicking. Don't do it, ever.
    Silly advice. Don't take it, ever.

+ Reply to Thread