+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feel I lack ballance

Feel I lack ballance

I have been putting in aplications for guilds so I decided to get out of the over abundance of +15 stam gems by replacing some with avoidance. I figure if I am gemmed more appropriately for deeper content I will be more likely to stand out. The problem is now now I feel like maybe I am out of ballance in some other way but I guess I'm too blind to pin point exactly where I am lacking or out of whack.

I have no gear beyond kara and badge gear so trying to make the best of what I have for the time being. I am working on 2.4 legs and belt and should have both of those replaced in the next few weeks.

Judging by my stats now should I be gemming differently? If so how? And can you explain why?

EH: 40130.95
    TDR: 82.52
    Avoidance: 53.77

The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by LittleMan; 06-29-2008 at 07:21 AM.

Most gear untill late t6 is lower on the EH than the avoidence stats, hence the enfasis on Stam stacking in most gear before sunwell. I would be inclined to keep that up atm, though with badge gear being so good you could do either without dmging your gear too much for current content. However if you are looking at further content i would go for gem stam atm and maybe gear avoidence if needed.

Though one sugestion i woul make is to lok at the spec you are using, the 5% crit talents from fury you are loosing is very unconventional and a big threat drop.

Silthias

Hey there, yeah I know my spec is off atm I respec a lot and am not in full raid spec right now. Those 5 points will be returned prior to raiding though.

+ Reply to Thread