+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to upgrade next?

What to upgrade next?

Hi,

Pretty new to this tanking milarkey, currently in a newly formed guild farming kara and slowly breaking into ZA/Gruuls lair.

basically im not sure what to spend my badges on from here, as to my knowledge there is'nt a badge upgrade for my head.

Any advice gratefully recived.

Armory link : The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by Oxso; 06-29-2008 at 02:00 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

get the belt from 2.4 [item]Girdle of the Fearless[/item]

If you are clearing Kara weekly I'm sure the Prince will drop T4 for you soon. But hell the Felsteel Helm is a solid piece

I dont see a cloak on your armory...did you get the new one from the Ahune fight?

Yeh i'm not sure where my cloak has gone :P

I have both the icebound cloak and the thoriumweave cloak.

I was considering the auto-blocker next,just for a quick and cheap threat bonus, is it worth it as i'm also farming shard of contempt?

And i just cant seem to get my hands on the opera/T4 head, it's almost getting to the point where i'll miss good old reliable felsteel
    Last edited by Oxso; 06-29-2008 at 01:51 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also another quicky,

I'll hopefully be moving into gruuls over the next week, and will more than likley be offtanking, is it worth shuffling a few talent points about a bit, maybe specing into anger management or imp bloodrage?

As you can see i could happily drop points from imp taunt and maybe shuffle a few more around.

Only reason i have imp taunt is from being underconfident when i first started tanking heroics, so i'll more than likey be dropping it sharpish anyhow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread