+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can somebody rate my gear?

Can somebody rate my gear?

Please rate my gear and tell me if there are any improvements or things I should be concerned about regaurding my gear, enchants gem choices and spec. I'm looking for ways to improve my overall tanking ability so I can be ready for T6 raids.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Best easy mitigation you can get... is improved Thunder Clap.

I think your gear looks fine, only thing I would work towards is badge legs. Also be ready to swap out the darkmoon card for moroes watch when you ened the extra dodge.

Don't take this the wrong way and please don't think I'm baggin on you as this doesn't pertain to your original question so much.

Answering these kinds of questions is near ridiculous as we don't know what content you're currently tanking, or if you're a maintank or offtank/dps.

But...

You need to SERIOUSLY re-evaluate your current spec. Even for an off tank, it's absolutely hideous for you to take Unbridled Wrath. Please reconsider this, it's an absolute waste of a very valuable 5pts. You have imp heroic strike and don't have any points in imp T-Clap.

Improved t-clap is the highest TPS you can possibly generate on multiple mobs, gives the boss a 20% attack speed reduction. You can't, not have this talent.

Not sure what bosses you're on, but one of the biggest things that seperate warr's from bears and pallys is the ability to mitigate 16% of magic damage. You don't have that talent. You can only mitigate 10%. It's pretty huge. You'll notice it if you tank MgT, Hyjal, SSC, TK, BT and Sun Well. It is a needed talent.

If I were to change this spec, I'd put only 1pt in Heroic Strike, (I say that because you seem to want it, I personally don't have any pts in it, it's not needed for rage, for me. my extra pt either goes into 1imp taunt or 1swall, depending on what i'm tanking. I switch up Shield Wall / imp taunt depending on what I'm taning). 3pts in Imp. T-Clap and 3pts in Imp. Def. Stance.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride" - Hunter

i dont like imp. defensive stance. and i love my 3/3 imp. hs <3 sometimes i swap 2/3 HS for anger management... usually anger management.

working on illidan, if it makes any difference...

You don't have that talent. You can only mitigate 10%. It's pretty huge. You'll notice it if you tank MgT, Hyjal, SSC, TK, BT and Sun Well. It is a needed talent.
    You will find many people who disagree with you on that.

wrong forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread