+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ready to tank whole karazhan?

Ready to tank whole karazhan?

I'm wondering if you think that i could tank all of kara with this, including nightbane and prince. Will use flask and food.

And also, i got 100 badges saved up, what should i spend them on?

Is there any other gear that i could get outside kara/za that would be an upgrade for me? Excluding badge.

EDIT: The World of Warcraft Armory

I'm so sorry, i guess i wasn't thinking clear last night ^^
    Last edited by hudf; 06-27-2008 at 04:09 AM.

Should include your armory link for these types of posts.

And moved to Armory Suggestion forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

How come you are using a healing shield? Get your SSO rep up ASAP to get Dawnforged Defender, IMO, or grind the rest of your Sha'tar rep up for Crest of the Sha'tar.

You aren't supposed to be able to tank all of Karazhan including Prince and Nightbane the first time you go in there. That's the whole point of progression. Not saying it can't be done. But that's not how the loot tables are designed.

Looking at your armory, I'm sure you COULD tank everything given the correct group. There's a lot of possible upgrades to give you a better shot though.

The reason I'm wearing [item]Triptych Shield of the Ancients[/item] is that i find it better than [item]Netherwing Protector's Shield[/item], which was my last shield.

Upgrades I'm working on atm:
    [item]Slikk's Cloak of Placation[/item]
    [item]Merciless Gladiator's Shield Wall[/item]

A lot of possible upgrades you say? Give me some tips? Also, bought [item]Chestplate of Stoicism[/item]

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by hudf; 06-27-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Really, the trick to tanking all of Kara isn't so much the gear, though that's important, but also in learning the fights.

Well that's not a problem then, because i don't think i lie if i say i've done 30 full karazhan runs. I have a t6 rogue and a karageared hunter, so I know the fights very well.

My only concern is Nightbane and Prince, as i know they can do some heavy damage at times. So i ask you, do you think that i could manage to tank them with my current gear? And what upgrades would you recommend to it?

You just said you tanked all of Karazhan 30 times. So didn't you answer your own question? I'm confused.

~30 times including my rogue and hunter, also played on friends account as paladin and protwarrior (tanking all bosses), my point is that I know the fights in and out.

I've done 3 karazhan runs on my warrior as OT/dps.

I agree with leytur, get sso rep for shield and neck. Nightbane you should be fine, that is not a prticularly hard fight, just 2 things to win it, stance dance and don't stand in the fire. Prince I think you are on teh edge of being able to handle it, your stam right now is a little over 2 back to back smacks killing you. Bring plenty of stoneshield pots, nightmare seeds, moroes watch if you already have it. You are going to ride the line but with a good group I think you could down him.

+ Reply to Thread